Hello Crackberry

My Q10 for T-Mobile restarts every time it gets put on my desk at work with a little force. For example if I just hung up on a phone call or finished a text, and put the phone down from aobut an inch or two off the table, the phone resets every time and it gets extremely frustrating. Has anyone else experience random reboot issues when the phone has a little force on it?

Also, the lagging between texts, I am a qwerty machine so I can talk to about 4-5 people between bbm, text, and whatsapp and as I go from one text to another to type it quickly, the phone starts lagging behind. If I send 3 sentences to one person quickly as 3 texts, the phone will start lagging behind.

This really frustrates me, I honestly don't know what to switch too, maybe just go back to my 9900... smh

Any info?
    07-16-13 08:46 AM
    I would return it for a replacement on the rebooting issue alone...sounds like a poor connection in the battery circuit. When you get the new one just make sure you have the latest available OS, I can't say that I've ever noticed any lag on mine while texting or anything, so it's not normal behavior to be sure...
    07-16-13 08:58 AM
    See if the battery is a little loose, an if so, jam a little folded piece of paper in there so that the battery can have contact. Hope that helps....
    07-16-13 10:14 AM
    Do I go through T-Mobile or BlackBerry? Will they send over a new or refurbished device?
    07-16-13 10:43 AM
    Do I go through T-Mobile or BlackBerry? Will they send over a new or refurbished device?
    Take it back to T-Mobile, if it's still within their return period they should be able to swap it for you right there...if not, then they should be able to direct you to the appropriate avenue. It will probably be a "white box" device, not "refurbished" but not a retail box device...specifically for replacements.
    07-16-13 10:51 AM