Hello bb users. I have been using bb all my life nearly. Unfortunately, I was very dissapointed when I saw that HUB is forcing us to integrate all email accounts together. Yes, I know you can choose what hub displays and what it doesnt. But still, it is integrated to your HUB and you must access HUB in order to see your emails, and if you have multiple email accounts you have to click tabs inside hub to display them....and we have no freedom of having option to have individual OUTSIDE HUB email icons and accounts. This was available on all previous OS and models, just not on Q10. Does anyone know if bb is planning to add this option where user can choose what to integrate and what NOT to integrate to HUB??? I hope BB will see users like me(and there are somewhat of us) who need this option available, like in previos OSs and models. Thanks.\cell \lastrow\row}
    02-25-14 01:56 PM
    BlackBerry has added some of the most-asked-for BBOS features back into BlackBerry 10. Others may be added, but we can't tell you if this will be added back. Personally, I find the Hub to be a huge improvement.
    02-25-14 02:07 PM
    Put the accounts you want to see most in the Priority Hub and set Priority as the default view of the Hub.
    02-25-14 02:37 PM
    Yes, HUB is good, but it wouldnt hurt to give us rest option to choose how and if we want to use it. I personally would like to have option to chose what is integrated to hub and what isnt.
    02-25-14 03:25 PM