after years with blackberry and last phone was a 9000 curve. Easy to use and bright screen for us elderly. But was told I should upgrade. Not bottomless pockets so bought a Q10 I now know why Blackberry are in trouble, the phone is a disaster for us existing customers, after a week trying to use it finding my fingers too big so constantly going somewhere else, Blackberry had a wonderful phone that all was needed was an update, why, why ,why. So now moved to Samsung, sorry Blackberry
    11-14-16 05:18 AM
    Sometimes we have to do what is right for us without considering what everyone else thinks. The Samsung makes you happy and suits your needs. Stick with it. I too moved to an Android. I am also happy again.
    11-14-16 06:53 AM
    OP, you opened up an account here to tell us you bought a 3 year old phone that your fingers are too big for? OK. Thanks for the info.
    11-14-16 07:10 AM
    OP - passport is an option for u then

U picked up wrong choice and why are u crying here

Bye, don't come here again

I'm happy with q10
    11-14-16 07:55 AM
    Love my Q10? What is there to hate about it? Have used same form factor with BlackBerry for years and Q10 was a natural progression for me. Did you come from android to BlackBerry or move from previous OS to OS10 maybe?

Posted via CB10
    angelo elechosa likes this.
    11-14-16 09:08 AM
    OP - passport is an option for u then

U picked up wrong choice and why are u crying here

Bye, don't come here again

I'm happy with q10
    You don't have any right to tell someone to not come here again!

Did your parents not teach you to treat your elders with respect?

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    to boldly go, erose75 and nekosan like this.
    11-14-16 10:47 AM
    You don't have any right to tell someone to not come here again!

Did your parents not teach you to treat your elders with respect?

I don't mean that actually

He has created thread with bad intention

He is trying to hurt other Q10 lovers

What is reason to create an account just to open a thread and generalizing that Q10 is bad for silly reason

That's why I reacted like that

Anyways, sorry
    11-14-16 10:53 AM

What is reason to create an account just to open a thread and generalizing that Q10 is bad for silly reason

Anyways, sorry
    lol, he's hardly trying to hurt others. He's merely expressing his opinion. People are way too touchy around here.

You know what, as Jaydee said, if the phone doesn't work for the OP, then that's what matters. There's no reason the OP's opinion should affect your love of the device in any way.
    11-14-16 12:16 PM

Anyways, sorry
    I accept your explanation. I don't believe that his intention was to "hurt other Q10 lovers", I believe he was venting his frustrations with the device as he finds it difficult to use compared to his previous BlackBerry devices.

11-14-16 02:25 PM
    Just curious - which Samsung model won you over ?

Posted via CB10
    11-14-16 11:29 PM
    I accept your explanation. I don't believe that his intention was to "hurt other Q10 lovers", I believe he was venting his frustrations with the device as he finds it difficult to use compared to his previous BlackBerry devices.

Then what is the need to open a thread to give that reason
    11-15-16 01:19 AM
    What's the reason to open a thread (or twelve) about your battery?
    sbullet46 likes this.
    11-15-16 01:20 AM
    What's the reason to open a thread (or twelve) about your battery?
    I have opened a thread to troubleshoot my issue with help of others. I didnt open thread to tell my opinion. Hope u got it
    11-15-16 02:33 AM
    Closed:

Posted via CB10
    11-15-16 02:48 AM
    I already speculated on the 'why', but I will say it again as it apparently was missed by you. It was to vent his frustration. Have you got it now?

11-15-16 04:22 AM
    I already speculated on the 'why', but I will say it again as it apparently was missed by you. It was to vent his frustration. Have you got it now?

What kind of frustration it is? Illogical and senseless. Moreover, he is trying to generalize. We can understand his bad intent behind this thread
    11-15-16 05:53 AM
    What kind of frustration it is? Illogical and senseless. Moreover, he is trying to generalize. We can understand his bad intent behind this thread
    Are you trying to convince me that when you become frustrated with an issue (whether real or imagined) that you don't vent to others?

Don't include me in your "we" when posting your opinion as to why he used this forum to post his opinion, please.

nekosan likes this.
    11-15-16 06:07 AM
    Not every phone will suit everyone. From what you have described, a Passport would be an outstanding choice for you.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-16 06:12 AM
    Are you trying to convince me that when you become frustrated with an issue (whether real or imagined) that you don't vent to others?

Don't include me in your "we" when posting your opinion as to why he used this forum to post his opinion, please.

there are many posts in this thread said the same what I said. Ok, other than you
    11-15-16 06:22 AM
    there are many posts in this thread said the same what I said. Ok, other than you
    Have you contacted Webster's or the Oxford dictionary people to inform them of your new definition of 'many' to mean two?

11-15-16 06:33 AM

I did the same just above you. It falls on deaf ears; not worth the trouble.
    11-15-16 07:18 AM
    I dont want to argue on a illogical thread which is created by someone who has created this his crackberry account just to blame his q10.
    11-15-16 07:43 AM
    OP, you opened up an account here to tell us you bought a 3 year old phone that your fingers are too big for? OK. Thanks for the info.
    I only wish others were as considerate as you with taking the time to post your appreciation and make visitors feel so welcome here. Or else, it's a matter of having time on your hands. I appreciate the politeness and friendliness of this place and hope to continue to uphhold the standards which make this place different from other sites.

Yes, it's slipping, but it's still here.
    11-15-16 07:47 AM
    I did the same just above you. It falls on deaf ears; not worth the trouble.
    I dont want to argue with someone whose mental condition is not fit to understand the intent of the crackberry forums and threads
    11-15-16 07:48 AM
    I dont want to argue on a illogical thread which is created by someone who has created this his crackberry account just to blame his q10.
    I find complaints about the Q10 just as interesting as threads worshipping the Q10, and I am one of the worshippers.

There was nothing wrong, or rude, or inappropriate about the OP's thread, and I am very sick and tired of unwarranted rude posts directed at other people.

And I have already gotten in trouble for pointing this out, what's wrong with calling a spade a spade and enforcing the rules that are already here to make this a good place.

I am always sorry to see anybody feeling they have to leave BlackBerry, and want to hear about why from those who care to tell us. (As opposed, of course, to people who jump on the BlackBerry-bashing-bandwagon who have never actually touched a BlackBerry themselves.)

I still say to the OP: You'll Be Baaack!

Alas I can not see my second row of smilies on my Leap, this danged site isn't BlackBerry Compatible
    11-15-16 08:07 AM
27 12