No leaks here! waiting for official os updates! I don't have time for leaks! Well only when I use the potty. Hahaha

Posted via CB10
    I think it's actually faster to install a lean than an official OS release actually...
    01-18-14 04:24 AM
    My Z10 gets 48+ hours with my extended battery.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 10:57 AM
    The battery life on the Q10 is phenomonal. I am a relatively heavy user and I use this device as my daily driver and the phone gets me through my work day with no problem. I also love the UI of the phone. The only problem I am having is that I cant seem to receive texts only from certain users of iphone. I turned off imessage and disconnected all icloud accounts but I am still having this issue. Anyone know of a solution? Let me know.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 03:04 PM
    For me its Q10 all the way. For my usage its really best having the physical keyboard and speed dial (heavy messaging and lots of phone calls to a few numbers). Also type and go is really best with a keyboard....saves u the extra step of hitting the search button.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 11:44 PM
    Just two-three days ago I made the switch from Z10 to Q10. I had an extended battery for Z10 and it was the only thing that made it last a day.

Using Q10 last few days I have been missing the screen real estate and the touch keyboard a little too. On the other hand, Q10 lasts well a day on a single charge with regular usage.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 11:59 PM
    I used a Palm Treo, BlackBerry Curve, Bold 9650 and Bold 9930 before BB10 came out.
    For my life, the 9930 was by far the most productive and efficient phone for me. I tried Android, but didn't like it and despise iPhones for a variety of reasons.

I was excited when the Z10 came out, hoping it would catch fire and sell well enough to keep BlackBerry relevant. I never have been a big fan of typing on a glass screen, but I love my Playbook and liked a lot of the features and interface touches. It looked like the Z10 keyboard would be more usable than iOS or Android.

So, within a week of availability, I upgraded my AT&T account to a Z10 and a couple of weeks later, as soon as possible, upgraded my Verizon 9930 to a Z10 also.

I used my VZW Z10 the most (It's my primary, has the best signal in my area) for a few months. There were many things I liked, but I got tired of accidentally touching things on the screen and the extra tap or two involved constantly compared to a physical keyboard.

As soon as the Q10 was available on Verizon, I upgraded another line on my plan and started using it. I love it so much! I was immediately more efficient and productive compared to the Z10. The reality is that I am not much of a game player or media consumer on phones. I would rather use my Playbook or a computer or TV to watch movies and play a game sometimes.

Every few weeks, I switch back to my Z10 for a while so that I can test leaked OS's and make sure that I am proficient with the Z10 so I can help my clients. I have gotten better with the latest 1925 OS Leak on my Z10 and I'm not accidentally touching as many things on the screen.

I have to say, the Q10 is still my preference with the ability to just start typing to find things and the feel of physical buttons when I am writing something just feels comfortable. It's still fine for the occasional web search or video. The apps I use generally work fine on the smaller screen. The battery life is so much better too and I seldom have to use my spare battery.
    clickitykeys likes this.
    01-19-14 04:58 AM
    I miss my Bold 9900 but all those leaks and side loading apks and all this swiping is all amazing I love it. Might wait for Q30 what you think?,

Posted via CB10
    Me too. I actually miss my 9780. I still have it but my Q10 outperforms it so I stick with it. Sure wish BlackBerry would have kept the curved keyboard and infrared trackpad. I won't beat that horse anymore though.
    01-19-14 10:42 AM
82 ... 234