i wore my curve's leather holster at my wedding. I clipped it to my pocket inwards lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    05-02-13 04:45 PM
    I prefer using a holster because it's just right there and I already have too much crap in my pocket.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    05-02-13 04:55 PM
    I think it's crazy that we have to buy all these accessories for items. If a phone needs a screen protector or a case or a bigger battery or any of the apps that one needs to use their phone as it was meant to be used, it should be included in the ridiculously high price of the phone.
    05-02-13 05:00 PM
    If you can afford a 600+ phone, a holster is nothing
    05-02-13 05:02 PM
    I prefer using a holster because it's just right there and I already have too much crap in my pocket.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    I do too. U never have to worry about what else is in my holster and will it damage or scratch my phone. With my pockets...that is always the first thought.

Posted via CB10
    R Field likes this.
    05-02-13 05:03 PM
    The price that the phone is selling for should come with the OEM holster.....
    ...That's it's not is insulting, period.
    05-02-13 05:05 PM
    I like to have my Z10 carried in a holster. It turns the screen off automatically when inserted, and turns the screen on when removed (just like my 9700 did). It seems like I get better battery life out of it when using the holster as well, so maybe it is turning off the touchscreen at the same time.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 05:08 PM
    Lucky for you though if you order a holster off crackberry you can get it for 15% off using the code "spring". I ordered mine and it was here literally the next day. Just ordered a charger bundle today as well since I'm using my phone constantly.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    05-02-13 05:14 PM
    One of the reasons they don't include it besides having to charge more is that not everyone will want to use a holster so why include it. If they did you'd have people whining why didn't they include a leather pouch instead? You can see where this is going.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    05-02-13 05:16 PM
    Likely do to budget cuts? Didn't Z-10's come with PLAYBOOK cleaning clothes?

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    05-02-13 05:25 PM
    Nah my z10 just came with a cheap OEM set of headphones but some carriers don't even include that. No microfiber cloths were included.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    05-02-13 05:58 PM
    All pocket holster for me. Ordered one myself even though Bell had the hip holster. Not a fan of belt clips anymore.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 06:15 PM
    If you're a grown man and a businessman, detective or working for the government, then a holster serves your appearance right.
    05-02-13 09:35 PM
    If you're a grown man and a businessman, detective or working for the government, then a holster serves your appearance right.
    Hahaha.... I see a lot of my business coworkers pulling their phones from their pockets.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 09:58 PM
    My Q10 with Rogers didn't even come with a cloth to wipe the screen. Also on that fact, my wife's Z10 didn't come with one either.
    Eventually I am sure they will phase out headphones, then the wall charger because they will say we can charge our phones through the computer.
    Slowly but surely all we will end up getting is a phone!

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 10:03 PM
    Actually the Q10 soft case and holster fit together.

As apparent in 2:30 of this video http://http://m.youtube.com/watch?fe...&v=Xf4dJPBKOQ0
    05-02-13 10:04 PM
    The price that the phone is selling for should come with the OEM holster.....
    ...That's it's not is insulting, period.
    Last time I checked the iPhone doesn't come with a case and they are selling for around the same price. I don't see any apple fans complaining.

Just enjoy the phone...

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 01:11 AM
    Last time I checked the iPhone doesn't come with a case and they are selling for around the same price. I don't see any apple fans complaining.

Just enjoy the phone...

Posted via CB10
    Steve Jobs told them "You don't need the holster" and they all agreed at once.

Posted via CB10
    hpjrt likes this.
    05-03-13 02:09 AM
    How dare a phone manufacturer who spoiled us with free stuff choose to discontinue free accessories in its difficult financial times. Outrageous!

Posted via CB10
    deercreekmichael and hpjrt like this.
    05-03-13 02:24 AM
    I'm glad I kept by 9900 holster. Traded in my 9900 and was gonna give up the holster and box but the associate at Bell said keep it, Q10 will fit.
    Nope, it doesn't quite fit. It slides in ok (a bit snug) but it's just too tall for the flap to close property

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 11:52 AM
    One of the reasons they don't include it besides having to charge more is that not everyone will want to use a holster so why include it. If they did you'd have people whining why didn't they include a leather pouch instead? You can see where this is going.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    IMHO that's like saying the reason RIM didn't put a good camera in the 9900....
    ...Was because they figured if people wanted to take pictures of print or other things close up.
    ....Would just buy a real camera or an iphone.

The Q10 is being sold for a price past that of the best of the best....
    ...It should come with a holster.
    05-04-13 01:28 PM
46 12