I have a blackberry Q10 running OS 10.3.2.2474. When I connect my BB to my laptop PC, the BB appears as a drive with a heading "Blackberry User Tools" In that drive, I'm able to see lots of photos, just not the most recent pictures I've taken.

When I choose the pictures link, I can see many pictures saved in a directory called Device-Personal/camera.

What I'm not able to do is to access this directory on the BB from my PC. I've installed the latest versions of BB desktop software and BB link, but neither of these programs detect my blackberry. So, the only method I have to access data on the BB is through Windows file manager.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    04-13-16 10:48 PM
    So, the only method I have to access data on the BB is through Windows file manager.
    What's wrong with that? Link is terrible anyway. You're better off just using Mass Storage Mode than using Link any day.
    So, the only method I have to access data on the BB is through Windows file manager.
    What's wrong with that? Link is terrible anyway. You're better off just using Mass Storage Mode than using Link any day.
    04-13-16 10:52 PM
    Try using blackberry blend, and when it doesn't work just connect it and use mass storage mode; it will be much more easy.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 09:01 AM
    I just connect the phone with BB link and since all my photo and media,all photos go to my library on C disk.
    04-14-16 02:24 PM