Look at the frets one more time before you go to bed. So, you can dream about them.

Posted via CB10
    Lmfaooo!!!! They make good toothpicks if you file down the ends..

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 08:16 PM
    Lmfaooo!!!! They make good toothpicks if you file down the ends..

Posted via CB10
    Hahahaha

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 08:18 PM
    I agree frank I am, it is a perfect, flawless, magnificent device.

Posted via CB10
    Especially the double typing keyboard...Magnificent devices do not need to be put on sale at 1/4 of the original price..just saying
    11-03-14 08:18 PM
    Especially the double typing keyboard...Magnificent devices do not need to be put on sale at 1/4 of the original price..just saying
    That's the best part about the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 08:21 PM
    Some even reboot on their own, to clear RAM and make the device faster :')
    11-03-14 08:22 PM
    They didn't. This is another dumb thread yet keeping me amused seeing people bite. Sometimes I think crackberry is to Blackberry as Newfoundland is to Canada.

Posted via CB10
    jrocke0w0 likes this.
    11-03-14 08:26 PM
    Well, although I don't like to be lied to, what is an alternative? Bold 9900 running OS5? Bold 9700 running OS6? And what other manufacturers DO make a phone with actual metal pieces? HTC maybe, I know for sure it's not Samsung...

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 08:33 PM
    Blackberry has deceived us all! Their frets are made of plastic! PLASTIC I tell you! I will never buy a blackberry again. I paid good money for my Q10. I spent hours on crackberry, ours on this phone. Now I can't stop looking at these fake pieces of metal...plastic! How could they do this to us? It's criminal.

As crackberrians we need to ban together. Ban together and boycott blackberry for what they've done to us. The Q10 is not the same. It all feels....fake. Are the keys even plastic? Did they lie about that too? Are these keys actually made of magnesium? Is the back fake carbon fiber? Is the camera even real! You've deceived us. I'm off of this wretched device...

NOT. I felt like I should share stupidity here. Now that I have. I can't help but laugh at the OP's baby complaints.

Posted via CB Q10 or 9000
    tim11 and MobileMadness002 like this.
    11-03-14 08:35 PM
    Wow, lots of sarcasm and ignorant mouthpieces here. I'll leave you guys to create your own stir amongst yourselves. And I will find where it was said about those frets. I know it was said, I just have to find where it was said and/or shown. I don't remember '

*Therefore you don't remember if it was BLACKBERRY or some ***** tech nerd who said it. Instead just jump on Blackberry?

As for my username, I had an iPhone 5S. Sue me.
    *Ok. But are we suing you or your legal guardians?

Is that OK with everyone? Yes.
    *people make mistakes. I forgive you for owning an iPhone Before! Then switching to blackberry and making an account of a blackberry enthusiasts site with iPhone jeje in the title..

I'd rather have my Z10 anyways. At least the device is rock solid, and delivers on performance....every time. Z
    *(for 6-7 hrs)

Different people on here have different opinions, I guess. I for one, am not here to argue, or cause a stir.
    *i prefer the term debate.

I'm just here to say it as it is. Take it or leave it. That's what was said, and the proof is in the pudding. They are plastic, not stainless steel. Like it or lump it.

And yes, my "posts" are not in line with some other mouthy characters on here. And??? Point being??? I'm entitled to talk about anything BlackBerry here, just like the next guy.
    So long as it isn't the dumbest comment of the week.

Thanks for the hospitality on here. Now I know how ignorant some people can be.
    Everywhere you turn.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 08:37 PM
    Blackberry has deceived us all! Their frets are made of plastic! PLASTIC I tell you! I will never buy a blackberry again. I paid good money for my Q10. I spent hours on crackberry, ours on this phone. Now I can't stop looking at these fake pieces of metal...plastic! How could they do this to us? It's criminal.

As crackberrians we need to ban together. Ban together and boycott blackberry for what they've done to us. The Q10 is not the same. It all feels....fake. Are the keys even plastic? Did they lie about that too? Are these keys actually made of magnesium? Is the back fake carbon fiber? Is the camera even real! You've deceived us. I'm off of this wretched device...

NOT. I felt like I should share stupidity here. Now that I have. I can't help but laugh at the OP's baby complaints.

Hahaha awesome!

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 08:48 PM
    Lots of immaturity here too...

One would think a mod on here would clean up the repulsive individual 's comments on here. It seems like the ones who always suffer are the original posters, for trying to keep their posts clean of these nuisances....

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 08:56 PM
    Words of the day.. ignorant and immature. Ok I'm done for the night...

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 09:04 PM
    Read this Designing the new BlackBerry Q10: An Inside Look | Inside BlackBerry
    They did mention they are made of stainless steel
    Actually, the only fret referred to as stainless steel there is the one across the back.

'The stainless steel fret found across the back of the BlackBerry Q10'

The only wording for the keyboard frets is.

'The frets you see between the keys on the BlackBerry Q10 are thicker than those found on the Bold 9900. These thicker frets separate the keys and allow more room for precise key strikes and helping to build muscle memory, making the right keys easy to find.'

And.

'The keyboard frets have been designed with a chamfered edge so that they connect with the frame with incredible precision and accuracy'

But I digress, because I simply don't care. Lol.
    11-03-14 10:30 PM
    Who crapped in everyone's Corn Flakes in this thread... stop fretting over it and goodnight all...

Posted via my kick@ss Q10
    11-03-14 11:19 PM
    - On the Q10 BB never said the frets were made of metal .. so your statement is kinda **cough** **BS** .. btw on the Passport they are actually 'Metal' frets ..
    11-04-14 02:21 AM
    Better read up more buddy...

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 03:15 AM
    11-04-14 06:16 AM
    - On the Q10 BB never said the frets were made of metal .. so your statement is kinda **cough** **BS** .. btw on the Passport they are actually 'Metal' frets ..
    I don't think so.I just watched a video of some company that specializes in Gold Plating,they plated the frame of the Passport and not the Frets,why? Probably plastic,looks silly Gold frame and Silver frets.Why not plate the frets?You can check it out on N4BB
    11-04-14 06:42 AM
    Have a nice evening. I'm done talking to ignorant people.

Posted via CB10
    I thought you were done..
    11-04-14 06:47 AM
    Better read up more buddy...

Posted via CB10
    Here is something for you to read. Please show where they said they were stainless..
    Designing the new BlackBerry Q10: An Inside Look | Inside BlackBerry
    11-04-14 06:49 AM
    So it's just like the 9900.. sad and cheap.
    Wonder about the passport and classic..
    To no extent does the Q10 feel cheap.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 06:55 AM
    To no extent does the Q10 feel cheap.

Posted via CB10
    Neither did the 9900 IMHO.
    11-04-14 07:06 AM
    Sadly, the frame going around the device is sloppily painted. Mine shows silver scratches all around and my Q10 is barely 9 month old, bought new.
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-04-14 07:17 AM
    Sadly, the frame going around the device is sloppily painted. Mine shows silver scratches all around and my Q10 is barely 9 month old, bought new.
    Silver scratches?? Well, I know what I'm doing when I get home! I always wanted the outside of my Q10 all silver. Except I have trouble believing this. Unless, you got a chemical on it. I use my phone like a mad man. It's naked. Dropped it plenty of times. The sides have scratches, not a hint or glimmer of "silver" shining through.

MaxxxBerry23 likes this.
    11-04-14 07:21 AM
    Silver scratches?? Well, I know what I'm doing when I get home! I always wanted the outside of my Q10 all silver. Except I have trouble believing this. Unless, you got a chemical on it. I use my phone like a mad man. It's naked. Dropped it plenty of times. The sides have scratches, not a hint or glimmer of "silver" shining through.
    Same here - no case and plenty of drops. The scratches are especially well visible around the edges and the top. I'll try top snap and upload a pic later, but from what I see you'd actually be good to go with a disassembly and some very fine sandpaper. Silver as in bare metal, not painted like the frets.
    11-04-14 07:38 AM
104 12345