�and other rambling thoughts.

This option is definitely intriguing. I hope it�s quick and easy to switch back and forth. I will definitely use it on travel days to save battery life. The way word prediction on Q10 works also looks interesting. It looks like using the Q10 version might be easier than using Z10�s versing (tapping the skinny lines).

I also wonder if 4G will be a big drain on juice� for me battery life and the keyboard are most important. Full screen smart phones will always be power hogs � have seen mixed reviews thus far with the Z10. Lastly, hoping all the banking apps (B of A), Paypal, Ebay, and Score Mobile will be available soon� use those all the time, along with BB Travel.

Can�t wait for this device � seems like QNX is a big improvement.
    04-08-13 09:01 PM
    based on my battery with the z10, which is a much larger screen, LCD, and 300maH less of a battery...the z10 lasts me an entire day easily with moderate use so the Q10 should last an entire day easily with heavy use!
    04-08-13 10:50 PM
    Tapping the skinny lines for suggestions... hmm.. someone doesn't know how to use his phone.
    04-08-13 10:55 PM
    based on my battery with the z10, which is a much larger screen, LCD, and 300maH less of a battery...the z10 lasts me an entire day easily with moderate use so the Q10 should last an entire day easily with heavy use!
    Good news...
    04-09-13 08:44 PM
    This option is definitely intriguing. I hope it’s quick and easy to switch back and forth. I will definitely use it on travel days to save battery life. The way word prediction on Q10 works also looks interesting. It looks like using the Q10 version might be easier than using Z10’s versing (tapping the skinny lines).
    Most stuff will not require any swapping at all, if you only have the one sim then you would need to swap that into the new device, but other than that the only thing that would have to be swapped over would be bbm as all other accounts and logins would work just fine on both at the same time.
    04-12-13 02:11 PM
    Most stuff will not require any swapping at all, if you only have the one sim then you would need to swap that into the new device, but other than that the only thing that would have to be swapped over would be bbm as all other accounts and logins would work just fine on both at the same time.
    This is a big change coming off of BIS/BES where you would not be able to keep things in sync if you were switching devices. ActiveSync will keep mail,calendar and contacts updated over wifi which makes it more practical to switch and swap with bbOS10
    04-14-13 06:29 PM
    I assume its just a setting to flip back and forth from dark to normal?
    04-17-13 09:01 PM
    Unfortunately in their ' I write the software so no options

Posted via Z10
    04-17-13 11:11 PM
    Looking at the SDK and how it uses QML it looks like the theme will be handled by the OS. The light theme will default to dark on OLED screens unless the developer specifies a theme for the app. It doesn't sound like it'll be an option that can be toggled. That's good though, it's ensuring that your battery and screen will last longer. White will drain the juice from your battery faster with OLED. Its the biggest problem of the Galaxy Nexus. The small screen on the Q10 and larger battery capacity makes me feel like it'll be much better.
    04-17-13 11:15 PM