Hello fellow crackberries
    Let me cut to the chase. When I add a contact at local contacts with fe a name like John Brown later when I try to search the contact by typing john all I see is a contact with a name like Brown Hill (hill being another contacts of mine name. A random one). Also many times (actually most of the times) in a contact I see more than the phones so when I want to call the person I end up guessing as other peoples phones are also there and I dont know whos which. This is madness!

Also many times I receive a messege from one of my contacts and the name is just different I have to figure out who it really is from the history dialogue. I like the q10 but the MOST important thing for me in a phone is absolutelly ruined. I tried restoring the device, editing the mess, manually getting in the contacts nothing is working. Is there any third party app that could replace the BlackBerry contact app? HELP
    09-16-14 11:59 PM
    Yes get back up pro from BBW it's a great app and it will back up more than just your contacts I use this app and it has been great.
    09-17-14 12:02 AM
    Thanks but i think this is just for backing up.
    Does it deal with the simple problem of just f**king wanting to call someone? EVERY TIME its a coin flip, as the contact could be messed up, so i either won't even find it or worse find it, but having like 5-6 phones linked of various people. And when i try to unlink them it's just...oh god.

Im talking of a solution (i have tried a lot so i really doubt it if there is any) or an app that does exactly the job the bb contacts app should be doing. Like there are applications for keeping notes etc that replaces Blackberry Remember
    09-17-14 12:17 AM
    Well what your using us not working. The app backs up to your SD card and fix them then back up a gain and you should be good to go.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 12:35 AM