Sticking with the Q10 unless I win the Passport Crackberry is giving away.

Q10: SQN 100-5 v. 10.2.1.2102
    I can't wait to hear the reviews on that thing. If I win, I'll review it! But in all seriousness, since I probably have better luck befriending a unicorn before winning a crackberry contest, I'll be wondering what the world will think about the passport. I have no idea what to expect.

Posted via Q10RR
    09-05-14 09:41 PM
    Two qwerty phones coming out and both seem to have non removeable batteries..and probably discontinuing the Q10...gee thanks BB

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    09-05-14 11:11 PM
    Two qwerty phones coming out and both seem to have non removeable batteries..and probably discontinuing the Q10...gee thanks BB

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    My sentiments exactly. Looks like I will be sticking to my Q10 for a long time. Time to order spare keyboards.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 03:37 AM
    I'll stay with my Q10 until I upgrade to a Passport, I've got no interest in the Classic, it seems a step backwards from what I've already got for the most part.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 06:14 AM
    I'll stay with my Q10 until I upgrade to a Passport, I've got no interest in the Classic, it seems a step backwards from what I've already got for the most part.

Posted via CB10
    It's definitely not a step back from the Q10 with a larger screen and improved speakers even if it DOES have the same specs. Saying it's a step backwards is silly.

Posted via Q10RR
    09-06-14 07:10 AM
    I was just looking over the blog posts to find the John Chen hands on article. We could see the classic from ALMOST every angle. So it looks like the "phone" icon is being replaced by what looks like a BBM icon, which I assume can be changed to whatever app you choose. I also believe from what I can see in the pictures that the screen is definitely bigger than the Q10. There are dual speakers on the bottom, the charging port is also on the bottom but I don't see a convenience key. MAYBE it's on the left side of the device but it's definitely not on the right. The shift keys are the same size as the Q10.

That's what I could make out from the pictures but then again I could be wrong about everything! Lol

Posted via Q10RR
    Its a hub icon not bbm

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 05:13 PM
    I love the Q10, but as others have stated before I depends on the screen/screen size and battery.
    I'm still waiting on the iphone announcement.
    But not gonna lie there's a lot of good phones coming out.

Posted via CB10
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    09-06-14 10:58 PM
    Definitely sticking with my Q until I see what comes next after the PP/Classic launch. Classic doesn't seem like enough of an upgrade to pay to replace my Q.

Still want a slider, by no means am I holding my breath for one.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 11:19 PM
    Classic, of course

Posted via CrackBerry App
    09-06-14 11:20 PM
    What is the Q20 about! News to my ears.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 11:34 PM
    I will Keep my Q10 for now! Do the classic has touch screen.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 11:35 PM
    I do believe classic and passport are fatally different in blackberry product roadmap, if you never use Q10, you can buy Q10 or classis for first experience, otherwise, if you are already in Q10, you should get passport to try, and I will do it as well because I use Q10 for a long time...

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 05:40 AM
    Its a hub icon not bbm

Posted via CB10
    Correction, with the new pictures that were released yesterday, looks like a text message icon

Posted via Q10RR
    09-07-14 06:29 AM
    U go for passport if u can or else stay with the Q

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 06:33 AM
    The only problem I have with my Q10 is the keyboard is small for my big hands. The classic from what I see looks nice. Bigger phone with a more spacey board. The passport board is the spacest I seen and the screen is nice. The thing I have a problem is the passport is big. But looks a little to big to carry around everyday. Classic looks big enough but what happen if it's turn to be a Q10 again. I got to test them both.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 07:25 PM
    Spec on blackberry not needed cause Q5 running lower specs still ran like a champ for normal stuff. I don't play games or nothing crazy. It's to be social. And message like crazy.

Posted via CB10
    bigjman likes this.
    09-07-14 07:28 PM
    It's definitely not a step back from the Q10 with a larger screen and improved speakers even if it DOES have the same specs. Saying it's a step backwards is silly.

Posted via Q10RR
    Nothing silly about it just personal opinion based on my needs & preferences.

I have no difficulty operating my Q10 without the toolbelt so only see them as wasted space that makes the screen a further stretch from the keyboard making the phone more difficult & slower to use.

I'd rather a more compact, lighter device or the space used for a larger screen so for me the Q10 or Passport make more sense but there is people who still love their toolbelt the same as there are people who love touchscreens & others who like physical keyboards, neither is right, wrong, better or worse just fit for different users & purposes.
    09-07-14 07:31 PM
    Also, I think swiping up from the bottom of the screen to wake the device will be gone. The trackpad takes up that space. Scrolling up would inadvertently activate the trackpad at the same time wouldn't it? No that it's a big deal, just a thought.
    On my Q with 10.3, there is an option that I use to wake/sleep the screen by tapping the power button. Just like on my 9900. So swiping from the bottom is a moot point now.
    09-07-14 08:22 PM
    Must get both of them!

Posted via CB10
    bigjman likes this.
    09-08-14 11:38 AM
    Must get both of them!

Posted via CB10
    If I had the affluence of an A-list celebrity, yes, I'd totally get both, but given the fact that A. I'm not an A-list celebrity, and 2. I don't buy things that I feel just put a burn in my wallet. As much as I want to, I won't buy both. One is enough and it'll be the classic. Would absolutely love to have the passport as well though.

Posted via Q10RR
    clickitykeys likes this.
    09-08-14 11:59 AM
    I can not wait Review

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 12:40 PM
    I took another look at the Classic. Damn. It seems too big. I think I changed my mind. I enjoy the form factor of the Q10. It does seem a lot bigger in the picture comparisons

Posted via Q10RR
    09-09-14 05:28 AM
    Classic I really miss dedicated buttons for calling and I used to like browsing with the track pad on the 9930. As far as processor I don't really care. I have never been able to throw anything at the q10 that it can't handel. You just don't need 8 cores non removable battery don't care I can always charge it

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 06:11 AM
    I don't think classic is that much bigger I have rubber case on my q10 and i think classic is just little bigger then my q10 with case. How much will cost classic. In my country q10 is still expensive about 800$ without plan just phone

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 07:44 AM
    Why can't you order from US? Much cheaper than 800

Posted via Q10RR
    09-09-14 09:08 AM
111 ... 2345