So I got my new Q1o and I am think its the best thing since slice bread I was so inlove with this phone until I realised a lot of things I could have done before are no longer available.
    Now I feel like the old saying " see me and come to live with me are two different worlds"
    I am so lost on this phone
    1. before I could cut/ copy and past anything just select and copy then paste it well
    copy and paste especially from a website is a huge task there is no longer that option in
    the menu.

2. Many app are not functioning on Q10 like drive safe and my banking on my phone that suck

3. My email does not sync with my real email box if I save something to draft and go to a computer its not there lol but I could do that before

4. paste option only available in text message field

5. the voice note have changed and you cannot locate it in the under media the other day I searched the entire phone to find it

6. And a lot of things it wont let you share on BBM there just isn't an options

I guess these are the growing pains and I am sure others can share what they dearly Miss what is no longer available on the Q10
    erniel likes this.
    05-16-13 08:12 PM
    Oh

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 10:03 PM
    I can cut and paste and I agree about the voice note feature. I'm not even sure if it is even in the phone as I stopped looking for it and downloaded Parrot which is exactly what I was looking for.

I'm not sure where you live but I use TD bank and just created a shortcut on my homescreen which takes me straight to the login page. Almost like having the app but on a Web brower.

Hope this helps a bit. I'm still learning all the new things this phone can do.
    05-16-13 10:24 PM
    So I got my new Q1o and I am think its the best thing since slice bread I was so inlove with this phone until I realised a lot of things I could have done before are no longer available.
    Now I feel like the old saying " see me and come to live with me are two different worlds"
    I am so lost on this phone
    1. before I could cut/ copy and past anything just select and copy then paste it well
    copy and paste especially from a website is a huge task there is no longer that option in
    the menu.

2. Many app are not functioning on Q10 like drive safe and my banking on my phone that suck

3. My email does not sync with my real email box if I save something to draft and go to a computer its not there lol but I could do that before

4. paste option only available in text message field

5. the voice note have changed and you cannot locate it in the under media the other day I searched the entire phone to find it

6. And a lot of things it wont let you share on BBM there just isn't an options

I guess these are the growing pains and I am sure others can share what they dearly Miss what is no longer available on the Q10
    1. To copy paste you simply long-tap some text. In other words, place your finger on some text for about a second until the right hand menu pops up. The copy button is in there. To paste, simply long tap into a text field.

2. Not all apps are available, that's true. That's part of the growing pains.

3. Which email service are you using?

4. Not sure what you mean.

5. Voice notes are in the Remember app.

6. In BBM you can share tons of stuff, including pictures, contacts, voice notes, files, etc. Close the keyboard by holding the space bar then press Attach.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 10:39 PM
    1. To copy paste you simply long-tap some text. In other words, place your finger on some text for about a second until the right hand menu pops up. The copy button is in there. To paste, simply long tap into a text field.

2. Not all apps are available, that's true. That's part of the growing pains.

3. Which email service are you using?

4. Not sure what you mean.

5. Voice notes are in the Remember app.

6. In BBM you can share tons of stuff, including pictures, contacts, voice notes, files, etc. Close the keyboard by holding the space bar then press Attach.

Posted via CB10
    Ahh there the voice note is. Thanks you.
    05-16-13 11:26 PM