It feels like the back of the white Z10
    05-14-13 11:38 AM
    softshell black original blackberry Q10
    it's very flexible and soft

Attachment 159104
    Attachment 159105
    Attachment 159106

Posted via CB10
    IS this the OEM Blackberry Soft Shell case?
    05-16-13 10:18 AM
    I had the OEM leather flip case. The leather peeled around where the flip catch is within hours so I returned it as I felt something costing 25 pounds really should be better quality. Will be interesting to hear if yours is ok. If others use without incident then I guess I was just unlucky
    After just almost a full week of usage, I can't see any quality problems with my Flip Shell. The leather is still where it should be, no peeling to be seen.
    However I now have to say that flip cover can indeed be quite annoying at times. Also the LED gets dimmed quite a bit due to that plastic lens, especially in very bright environments.

In difference to the Leather Holster however, the Flip Shell offers easier one-handed access and IMO better protection.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 08:41 PM
    Mawr pics!! Anyone with an Otterbox yet?

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 09:42 PM
    BlackBerry leather flip shell case. Works awesome.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 04:24 PM
    I couldn't find the Walnutt bumper case so I settled for this.

Q10 cases, what's yours?-hard-shell.jpg

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 07:34 AM
    IS this the OEM Blackberry Soft Shell case?
    Yes that's the official soft case.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 07:37 AM
    Thats not the official OEM soft shell, the real one doesn't say blackberry and the skin is much darker, like carbon black and the material quality is much better.
    What are you talking about? It does have a blackberry logo at the back of the soft shell but it doesn't have the silver shine like the one on the hard shell case which I have just gotten a few minutes ago. Check my post.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 07:39 AM
    Thats not the official OEM soft shell, the real one doesn't say blackberry and the skin is much darker, like carbon black and the material quality is much better.
    My bad. Yup the one posted by Jakartadogdown isn't the official soft shell. I just saw the post when I was scrolling. Sorry dude.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 07:45 AM
    My bad. Yup the one posted by Jakartadogdown isn't the official soft shell. I just saw the post when I was scrolling. Sorry dude.

Posted via CB10
    Actually I just grabed the OEM soft shell and its quite similar if not the exact same thing as his.
    05-21-13 09:08 AM
    [QUOTE=webadpro;8519835]Actually I just grabed the OEM soft shell and its quite similar if not the exact same thing as his.[/QUOTE

That OEM Soft Shell is also great. Works well I guess but I settled for the official Hard Case coz of the shiny BB logo. I wish though some company can make a case similar to the back of the black Q10. At least the real one beneath won't get scratched.
    05-21-13 09:16 AM
    Yes fits perfectly in the oem soft shell and oem holster! There is room and does not feel like your forcing it in! Rim really designed the holster to fit a q10 w/ a soft shell onB

Posted via CB10
    Pittsburghkid1967 likes this.
    05-21-13 10:33 AM
    Yes it is

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 11:52 AM
    ...while I wait for my Q10 - the case is here at least!

It is like a semi-hard silicone, certainly not super soft like the silicone cases I'm used to.

The Pink is very subtle, and translucent. So much so, that when taking a picture with a flash, it is hard to see that the case is even Pink. Interestingly, the packaging lists the case as "NFC Friendly".

Ideally I wanted a bright orange case, like the one I have for my 8800 as I find it easier to find the BlackBerry when I've put it down, or when it is in a bag when it is in a bright case rather than a black case - although I think the black case looks very cool! Still, Pink was the most visible case I could find!

I'm hoping the Q10 will fit into the old side wallet for the 8800 and the magnet on the case will activate the "holstered" functions.

I really miss the days of the old aluminium case I had for my BlackBerry 7290 though. That was a real work horse. I remember once I was running across the car park with (stupidly) my 7290 in my top pocket. It got jarred, fell out and went skittling across the asphalt. I picked it up, dusted it off and the 7290 was fine. The case just has a small dent as testament to the ordeal. Great case for a clutz like me!

Oh, and while on the subject of accessories - the battery charger bundle arrived today as well. That is just awesome and a must have accessory ;-)

Now... if only I had the Q10 to go with it :-(
    Attached Thumbnails Q10 cases, what's yours?-bbaccessories01.jpg   Q10 cases, what's yours?-bbaccessories02.jpg   Q10 cases, what's yours?-bbaccessories03.jpg   Q10 cases, what's yours?-bbaccessories04.jpg   Q10 cases, what's yours?-bbaccessories05.jpg  

Q10 cases, what's yours?-bbaccessories06.jpg   Q10 cases, what's yours?-bbaccessories07.jpg   Q10 cases, what's yours?-bbaccessories08.jpg   Q10 cases, what's yours?-bbaccessories10.jpg   Q10 cases, what's yours?-bbaccessories11.jpg  

Ben1232 and moosbb like this.
    05-21-13 04:12 PM
    Always been a fan of the commuter series..promising to see they will be available soon.

http://m.otterbox.com/on/demandware....erry-q10-cases
    austriker and Taigatrommel like this.
    05-23-13 07:04 PM
    NAKED all the way!
    Not even a screen protector?
    (well i don't use them, i hate them they make you lose the charm of the screen) But i just got a barely visible surface scuff that you only see under direct sunlight. Impossible to see otherwise. But it bugs you like hell.
    still i hate screen protectors
    05-26-13 11:57 PM
    I have the leather flip and it is Very nice

Still couldn't find the battery bundle though

Regards

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10 running BlackBerry OS version 10.1.0.2342
    05-27-13 01:11 AM
    I rock my phone straight naked as I am very careful with my phones and know how to treat them and to be honest I don't wanna hide the true beauty of this phone.

Posted via CB10
    Senor Wright likes this.
    05-28-13 07:55 AM
    Me too. And I am super careful with all my phones. Always in pocket, screen facing inside in case I bump into something. That's why a hairline scratch out of nowhere kills me !

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 09:27 AM
    However I now have to say that flip cover can indeed be quite annoying at times. Also the LED gets dimmed quite a bit due to that plastic lens, especially in very bright environments.

In difference to the Leather Holster however, the Flip Shell offers easier one-handed access and IMO better protection.

Posted via CB10
    Well I just switched over to the classic Blackberry leather holster. The Flip Shell is nice, but that flip cover was too annoying for me on the long run, I also found it more difficult to hold the phone in a secure, yet comfortable way.
    05-29-13 09:08 AM
    Anyone else have any pics of their respective q10 in a case? In not sure which one to get if I go q10.

Posted via CB10
    anon(870071) likes this.
    06-07-13 12:15 AM
    bought the soft shell but dont like how the sides raise when i swipe left and right. going to sell it and buy the hard shell in hopes it has a firmer fit on the q10.

however the soft shell is a great feeling case
    Last edited by xtiNyx; 06-07-13 at 03:20 AM.
    06-07-13 03:06 AM
    OtterBox Defender for me, minus the built in screen-protector and a Skinomi screen-protector to prevent scratches.

Posted via CB10 from my Q10.
    06-07-13 03:16 AM
    OtterBox Defender for me, minus the built in screen-protector and a Skinomi screen-protector to prevent scratches.

Posted via CB10 from my Q10.
    How is it? Can you share some pics? I had the defender for my 9900. But eventually decided I didn't need the bulk and fell in love with the commuter.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 07:38 AM
    Affinty hard/slightly textured case that just cover the sides and back. All black. Wishing there was a 9000 style leather back available. No longer use sleeves or hip holsters as I have found it rubs the keys to the point where the light comes through on the raised edges. I can't stand an imperfect device!

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 08:18 AM
290 12345 ...