Incipio DualPro all the way for me. Lots of protection and feels great in the hand
    08-08-14 10:57 AM
    Where did you get the tardis case, if I might ask?
    Big fan of the doctor myself and I must say I think if anything it's fitting having a tardis case on q10; "it's bigger on the inside"

Posted via CrackBerry App
    ezikiah likes this.
    08-09-14 02:48 AM
    Where did you get the tardis case, if I might ask?
    Big fan of the doctor myself and I must say I think if anything it's fitting having a tardis case on q10; "it's bigger on the inside"

Thanks. Its the only one i could find. I got it from Ebay. I believe it shipped from Hong Kong.
    08-09-14 06:43 AM
    Thanks. Its the only one i could find. I got it from Ebay. I believe it shipped from Hong Kong.
    Thank you for your answer. Maybe I should look around ebay some more ^^

08-09-14 06:46 AM
    The BlackBerry soft shell is perfect for me. 1. Light weight.
    2. Adds sturdiness.
    3. Doesn't snug fit so no chances of scratches to the Q10.
    4. It's very easy to remove and install.
    7: The back is textured so adds a lot of grip and doesn't get scratched also.
    6: The best : it has the BlackBerry logo at the back!
    Do I put a screen guard?? I have seen my bro use it for a year still no scratches on the screen. The touch is so good that m scared to use one cos it might spoil the experience. Yet dunno if my phone could develop scratches...I wish to use this phone for a long time. Pls advice

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 09:47 PM
    I've always loved the leather slip-in sleeves for my BlackBerrys. Occasionally I'll use one of those super thin slip-on silicone 'condom' type cases. The one sold by Verizon added a nice pebbly texture and zero bulk to my Q10. But day in/day out, the slip-in leather sleeve case is the one for me. And the sleeper magnets in them turn the screen off when inserted, a real battery saver.
    08-10-14 08:30 PM
    Thank you for your answer. Maybe I should look around ebay some more ^^

PM sent. Link to Tardis Case. Enjoy
    Brainbunny likes this.
    08-10-14 10:57 PM
    What case is this? By that I mean the black one.
    Here you go, sorry for super late reply...

Capdase Blackberry Q10 ID Pocket Value Set Black | Lazada Malaysia http://www.lazada.com.my/capdase-bla...ck-453098.html
    10-11-14 05:22 AM
    I have the leather that cover both sides and has the BlackBerry logo on front. It seems to protect my phone well. I had my last phone for 2 years and used the same type of cover and my phone still looked brand new. So I prefer these cases instead of the hard shell only.

Posted via CB10
    dmateo likes this.
    10-11-14 06:11 AM
    I originally used the otterbox commuter, and picked up some crunc cases, but now am going onatural. I found the rubber of the o/b to stretch, and the hard plastic, by the usb and hdmi to break. ( did this on other otterboxes I have owned as well)
    10-11-14 06:38 AM
    Naked with panzer glass.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 07:37 AM
    I thought the Q10's glass weaved backplate is meant to be used 'naked'? Anyway, a tanned leather slip case would be nice for warmer days or weekends when things get sweaty. The tanned leather will age nicely too. Can anyone recommend one?
    10-11-14 09:24 AM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=IzKtfJ6l

I use the brown leather Krusell Tumba leather pouch and keep my Q10 naked in it. This is how I carry the phone 99% of the time.

I also have the official hard case that I only really use on long trips when the phone sits on the center console charging. The charging port on the left makes it impossible to keep the phone in the pouch while charging, and I don't want the glass weave to get scratched up.

Unfortunately, the phone doesn't fit in its cradle with the hard case on.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 09:57 AM
    I keep bouncing back and forth but my new go-to has been naked with the OE leather pouch!

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 08:13 PM
    I have the Case Mate brushed aluminum case for mine. I also have the OEM hard and soft she'll cases in black (my phone is white). But I don't use them much. The sides always stretch a bit.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 12:50 AM
    This is my collection of Q10 cases:
    - 2 BB flip case (but weak at the hook, got loose after 1 month)
    - Flip case
    - Leather case
    - Hard case
    - 1 Customised flip case
    - 1 leather pocket
    Q10 cases, what's yours?-img_20141012_121746.jpg

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 01:54 AM
    I have so many cases for my Q10!!! Lol

I have a Case-Mate Tough, an Otterbox Commuter, a special edition UCLA Otterbox Commuter by Coveroo, an Otterbox Defender that I got for $5 from AT&T, and the BlackBerry Leather Holster.

My Case-Mate Tough is my go-to case for just chilling out, whereas the leather holster is my preferred case for work presentations, meetings--whenever I have to basically where a shirt, tie and pants. It just looks more appropriate for academic and professional environments! Goes with my black leather Oxford shoes too. Haha most importantly, it saves battery life so much when you set up "Holster Mode" (e.g., "Lock screen upon holstering", "End Call upon holstering").

I used to bring my Defender case but that got jacked up now. It stretched at the bottom lip. I only got it because it was $5. Haha but it's great for the beach when it was still good. Now it's just in my nightstand drawer.

My go-to case used to be the Commuter series, as I had always since the Bold 9700 until the Bold 9900. Unfortunately, the construction of the silicone inner layer of the case is no longer as resilient as before. The lip looks stretched out above the charging port area over time. That's why I bought two! I thought the Coveroo case was just messed up. Haha again, nightstand drawer for both.

Meanwhile, the Case-Mate tough is highly resilient, surviving well after many SIM card switches, micro SD card mounts, and whenever I switch to the leather holster! Highly recommended.

Attachment 305339

Posted via BlackBerry Q10 on AT&T
    Last edited by ThunderShock2005; 10-12-14 at 02:58 AM.
    10-12-14 02:32 AM
    Spamming 4 Pics for a case heh
    But i like this case so much, q10 is incomplete to me when naked
    Amzer
    Pics taken with the passport

Q10 cases, what's yours?-q10amz1.jpg
    Q10 cases, what's yours?-q104amz.jpg
    Q10 cases, what's yours?-q10amz2.jpg
    Q10 cases, what's yours?-img_20141012_183023.jpg

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 11:45 AM
    I am using a soft case while going out. Will Prefer naked when I am at home. Like the design n look when naked. wearing a soft case when out is to protect it from scratch.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 12:52 PM
    Bravia that is a great case!

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 01:29 PM
    I have a double layer cover (one silicone one hard plastic shell) minty green and pink color scheme, plus a pink decal skin on the phone

Q10 cases, what's yours?-img_20141011_094258.jpg

Attachment 305470
    phone-company likes this.
    10-12-14 03:19 PM
    Mine is a BB Flip Case but the lower right bezel has scratches, even if I put it in since day one. Only that side and the weird part is the exposed portions do not have scratches, even if it is in my bag with coins and keys. I was planning to install InvisiGuard on it, but I learned my lesson. And now the top hook is very loose. Haha.
    10-27-14 12:14 PM
    Naked with panzer glass.

Posted via CB10
    What is the 'panzer' glass like on your device, it is worth the price?

Q10 - 10.3.1.938
    10-27-14 12:44 PM
    Lots of nice cases! I'm currently using a generic plastic case with holster. Light and doesn't add bulk, but I always end up getting the Otter Box Defender case for all my phones. I've got a few cases on my Amazon wishlist though!

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    10-27-14 02:25 PM
    I have the flip case but I really don't like that the flap hangs down when I use the phone so I'm going for a hard case it should be here tomorrow.

Posted from my Q10
    10-27-14 03:09 PM
290 ... 56789 ...