I convinced my wife to switch to a Q10 from an old Android phone. Now that she has it she is looking for a case. She is already freaking out a bit because she doesn't know how to use her phone so I'm trying to make the transition as easy as possible.

She works in a barn so needs a bit of protection, especially against dust. The case she seems to like is the Seidio Convert. The other one is a cheap hardshell with a belt clip. I think the Seidio is quite good option for her, but she is concerned the keys are a bit exposed in the holster, so would be exposed to dust in the horse arena.

I come to you all for suggestions for a case. Anything you all would suggest that would provide a good amount of protection from dust and debris in the air. She would like the option of a holster if it's a larger case. I'm thinking maybe a BB10 official holster and a small skin case might work.

What say all of you? Thanks ahead of time for the help!
    12-04-13 07:16 AM
    You can put the phone into the clip so the keys are facing inward.... then you don't have to worry about the dust...

I have the cheap hardshell from me... no clip... love mine
    12-04-13 07:47 AM
    during the summertime or i guess anytime that is not the winter time up here i use the leather pouch and the q10 just as is.... but winter time up here... i like to throw my q10 in the otterbox defender case which has a clip and the of course the screen and keyboards are inward facing which provides great protection for all ports kind of like the Seidio Convert you were talking about, but the Otterbos doesnt cover up the camera that is outfacing when in the clip like the convert... so that looks like a pretty nice case for this particular situation...
    12-04-13 08:19 AM