I have recently switched to a Q10 and am really enjoying it. I would like to get a case to ensure it is around for awhile.

There appears to be many options available. I have been researching them but thought I would ask this well informed group for a little help.

I would love to hear what cases people here are using and why they like them. Also love to hear about what cases members of this group have found lacking and why.

Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 04:55 PM
    If you are in a working environment that is tough, dirty or demanding then I recomend the Otterbox Defender. It adds some bulk but has several layers of protection and has a belt clip. The next step down is their Commuter case which is lighter but offers good protection. For the office I like Case-Mate's Gunmetal case. Check out their websites.
    01-11-14 05:28 PM
    Gotta say the Otterbox line (both the Defender and Commuter) add a lot of bulk. I had the smaller of the two (Commuter) and while it makes the phone indestructible, it really changes the size and feel of the phone. If you feel that some protection is necessary, the Incipio feather gives some drop protection, as do the OEM hard and soft shells (I have the feather). Recently I decided to go without a case and use the OEM leather pouch. That way the phone is protected other than when I am using it. I think this will be my preferred solution.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 06:01 PM
    Personally I've ordered the wallet. Good protection but when you're using you're Q10 you don't loose the feel or quality of your phone

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 06:30 PM
    If you are in the US check this thread. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ipping-892503/
    01-11-14 07:01 PM
    I have the otterbox defender and one of those cheap no name "s-line" TPU cases. The otterbox is very situational for me so I ended up using the TPU case for awhile. I just recently started going naked with my q10 because I feel that I type fastest that way. The q10 is also extremely well built so I'm not worried about damaging it. I also have the OEM leather holster that I throw it in whenever I have to suit up for client meetings.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 07:08 PM
    I have the commuter case from otterbox but right now I'm using the soft shell case made by blackberry. Its really light, sleek and has a great perforated feel at the back. Oddly enough it fits in my holster.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 07:15 PM
    I'm using no case right now, but I did just order a $5 otterbox defender case from att.com

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 08:01 PM
    Got this case for my Verizon Q10 for $8.00 and I love it. It's now $11 but still a great buy

Amazon.com: OEM Blackberry Q10 Black Hard Case Shell & Holster Combo with Kickstand Belt Clip: Cell Phones & Accessories
    01-11-14 08:10 PM
    I have the seidio one... pretty good... and the leather pouch... that's nice too
    01-11-14 08:12 PM
    The case mate, olo tough case, is what I use. It's a 2 layer case, relatively thin, gets in and out of pockets pretty well, and it give some drop protection (I feel like it does at least, I don't want to find out otherwise lol). I bought it on amazon

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 08:31 PM
    I'm using no case right now, but I did just order a $5 otterbox defender case from att.com

Posted via CB10
    I saw that deal in another thread as well and was all over it but alas, no Canadian Visa love from AT&T! I even had a US shipping address all lined up and everything! $5 for a Q10 Otterbox Defender with free shipping is an absolute steal!

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 08:35 PM
    I like the PDair leather cases. You can search the pdair.com site for options. I just ordered mine: PDair Black Leather Vertical Pouch for BlackBerry Q10
    01-12-14 07:24 AM
    Ive used the soft case for a while but went naked.. it felt good. Type faster. You can grip it better.
    01-12-14 08:05 AM
    I have Ghost Armor applied on my Blackberry devices and use the OEM holster. For me BB hardware has a high quality feel, and if I happen to break it, the parts are reasonable to replace. Using a protective case would take away part of the BB experience for me , though using a case is understandable for others.
    01-12-14 08:21 AM
    I have Ghost Armor applied on my Blackberry devices and use the OEM holster. For me BB hardware has a high quality feel, and if I happen to break it, the parts are reasonable to replace. Using a protective case would take away part of the BB experience for me , though using a case is understandable for others.
    You wouldn't happen to have a picture of the ghost armour on your device would you?

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 11:25 AM
    You'd be better served to meet with a Ghost Armor rep. at one of their kiosks, or visit the website. Ghost Armor has developed a wide variety of material options. I use the standard protective film and plan to have the matted type film applied to the back of the device next week.
    01-12-14 11:47 AM
    I used to have a Q10, but sold it and bought the Z30. Man I miss the Q10. I don't like to use a case for my Q, but I have to as the battery door would come loose and the case prevented it from doing so. I had the Incipio which worked perfectly for me. Not too much bulk.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 11:57 AM
    Got this case for my Verizon Q10 for $8.00 and I love it. It's now $11 but still a great buy

Amazon.com: OEM Blackberry Q10 Black Hard Case Shell & Holster Combo with Kickstand Belt Clip: Cell Phones & Accessories
    i have the same case, and wrote a review of it in the accessory review forum. I work at an airport, and this case is excellent i know my phone is safe and protected, and i am outside all day long loading airplanes.
    cscott44 likes this.
    01-12-14 01:10 PM
    Slap a Otterbox Defender on that puppy and rock that Q10 worry free!
    01-12-14 01:58 PM
    Just ordered a wallet case with slots for credit cards, debit cards. Nice and sophisticated. I hate holsters so this works for me.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 02:26 PM
    Just ordered a wallet case with slots for credit cards, debit cards. Nice and sophisticated. I hate holsters so this works for me.

Posted via CB10
    I always worried about losing my phone and then losing my wallet at the same time, or losing a card because of frequent and unaware phone usage.

Never got a wallet case for that reason.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 02:29 PM
    Get the Otterbox Commuter case it is the best of both worlds. Good protection while not adding all the bulk.

Posted via Q10
    01-13-14 02:24 PM
    I use the standard BlackBerry red stitch swivel holster with my Q10. It's not wild or bulky and I dig the holster setting to lock device when holstered.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 02:41 PM
    For me it's the Incipio Feather case. Don't get me wrong it's probably not the best protection (for that I use Otter box commuter). But the incipio feather line has been my favorite for years. I've had one on every phone I've owned. Just looks amazing on a phone.
    01-16-14 04:11 PM
33 12