Finally upgraded from 9900 to Q10 - while I'm not over the moon I think I can live with it - but there are a few problems that are driving me mad (which I'll go through in seperate threads).

Firstly, the camera launches all the time - every day i have to delete a dozen or so pictures of the inside of my pocket, my hand, me walking. Is there a way of removing the camera from the "lock" screen or at least requiring it to wait for the screen to be unlocked before starting?
    05-27-14 12:17 PM
    Can't remove it, and can't lock it out.. only option to prevent it from launching accidentally would be to disable swipe to unlock and require the top power button to turn on the screen.. you'll want to do that anyway, because if you are managing to launch the camera in pocket that often it's only a matter of time before the police are at your door for 911 pocket dials.
    05-27-14 01:38 PM
    My guess is you're device isn't actually locked. Check the lock screen time in settings, security and privacy, device password. Then set your lock time to minimum, which is 1 minute.

The camera doesn't just pop up from the lock screen you actually have to press and hold the camera icon let the wheel light up all the way around to open the camera app and take a picture. If your device isn't actually locked then the camera app will open right away.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    05-27-14 05:26 PM
    I've never had this happen and I have a z10/30. Can't imagine it's easier to do this on a Q!

Like the others have said you perhaps haven't gotten used to locking the screen and sometimes just throw it in your pocket.
    Sometimes I do that and in the midst of it I will hit the camera button on the bottom left of the home screen, or worse I will go to lock the phone and my Palm will hit the camera app open too.
    05-27-14 05:33 PM
    Which way do you have your phone facing in your pocket, towards or away from your leg? If it's towards your leg, the phone is probably receiving false touches from it through your pocket. Try facing your device away from your body when you put it in your pocket.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    05-27-14 07:05 PM