Hello Everyone,

Let me first say, I am a long time BlackBerry user and CrackBerry reader. I read a lot of the forums, but never really post much. With that being said, if this has been addressed somewhere else, I am sorry, but I looked for it and didnt see anything.

I have a Q10 (that I LOVE) on Verizon running 10.2.1.2122. I got my Q10 in August of last year so I also ran 10.1. Just as most BlackBerry users, I spend a lot of time on my phone, but since about 2 months in, I have had this problem. When I am on the phone, in some cases it doesnt matter how long, the person on the other end will "disconnect" while my phone still shows as "connected" (in most cases making me feel stupid because I will talk for a while before noticing it). Once I realize there is no one on the other end, I hang up, but I cannot call them back and no one can call me. My phone never gets beyond the "calling" screen and all my calls go to VM. The difference in what is happening to me and others I have seen is that my signal does not change, I can still use the internet, and I can still send/receive text messages. It will not let me calls connect until I restart the phone, then everything works normal.

When it first started, it would happen like once a month, so it didnt really bother me, but now it will happen multiple times in a day and at least 3 times a week. As I am sure you can imagine, it is very frustrating, especially when most of my calls are work related. As an extra detail, it never happens anywhere (geographically) in particular and sometimes it will work in one place and the next day it disconnects. Additionally, the change to 10.2 did not make it any better or worse at the time of the update.

With all of that being said, I am out of ideas so I am turning to you CrackBerry family. If you need any other details from me, please feel free to let me know.
    05-12-14 11:43 AM
    My wife had this happen once on her Z30. One day when she was trying to call me it wouldn't go through at all even though the signal was fine. Once she restarted the phone the problem was fixed and she could make calls again. It's only happened once or twice. I'm glad it isn't happening more often or she would make me get her a different phone. Has anyone else seen this issue?
    05-13-14 10:33 AM