Some Calendar dates on my Q10 take over a minute to load. We are using Outlook 2010 on an Exchange 2003. When I check the Calendar entries some of them have multiple emails and files in the the "Find email and files associated with an event" area of the Calendar entry. These files open instantly when I open them and usually have nothing to do with the Calendar event.
    Is it possible for the "Find email and files associated with an event" to be turned off on the Q10 and if so, how do you do it?
    10-21-13 05:41 PM
    Some Calendar dates on my Q10 take over a minute to load. We are using Outlook 2010 on an Exchange 2003. When I check the Calendar entries some of them have multiple emails and files in the the "Find email and files associated with an event" area of the Calendar entry. These files open instantly when I open them and usually have nothing to do with the Calendar event.
    Is it possible for the "Find email and files associated with an event" to be turned off on the Q10 and if so, how do you do it?
    Hi! Welcome to Crackberry!!! I'm sorry, but I haven't been able to find where this could be turned off. Perhaps it's a feature that will be coming in upcoming software updates.
    10-23-13 06:23 AM
    Hi,
    we have 2 Z10 in the Family, and all of them they are very slow since the Update. The Calendar is slower than a snail! I Use an exchange Account, but i've tested it with only local entries too, the same slow procedure...
    also we have the Problem with empty Calendar Sides too, it comes often after any minutes.

Andreas
    02-03-14 10:52 AM