I am loving my Q10 but for the delay I get when viewing calendar entries. I often have to wait up to 2 minutes before I can see appointments on a selected date even after keeping the calendar open in the background. I have tried reducing the data to 30 days and it doesn't help. I know it isn't an active sync issue because the entries appear with the same delay even when I turn off my network connections. I also tried setting up my profile on a Z10 and there was no such issue!

I opened a support ticket at BlackBerry and they told me they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. I can't believe they would release the device and OS with such a flaw!

Has anyone else here experienced this? Do any of the leaked updates fix the problem? I haven't upgraded to .273 yet because Bell Mobility hasn't pushed it out for the Q10.
    06-05-13 07:21 PM
    Also noticing this issue on a Q10 syncing straight from active sync. Seems to be related to reoccurring appointments. Seems to check the Exchange server before loading the already sync'd entries.
    06-18-13 03:31 PM
    Would you happen to have a Knowledge base article on the "Known issue" blackberry reported. I too am having this problem with a few of my users Q10's. I don't have support with Blackberry, but was wondering if would be worth opening a case with them to speed up the resolution.

Thank you,
    James
    07-16-13 03:26 PM
    Problem resolved by upgrading to exchange 2010 and using active sync. Prior to that I was using BES 10 with Exchange 2003. BlackBerry never resolved the issue but my impression is that BES 10 and OS 10 do not work well with old exchange 2003 servers.
    Last edited by sprout69; 07-16-13 at 09:28 PM.
    07-16-13 07:50 PM
    I am loving my Q10 but for the delay I get when viewing calendar entries. I often have to wait up to 2 minutes before I can see appointments on a selected date even after keeping the calendar open in the background. I have tried reducing the data to 30 days and it doesn't help. I know it isn't an active sync issue because the entries appear with the same delay even when I turn off my network connections. I also tried setting up my profile on a Z10 and there was no such issue!

I opened a support ticket at BlackBerry and they told me they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. I can't believe they would release the device and OS with such a flaw!

Has anyone else here experienced this? Do any of the leaked updates fix the problem? I haven't upgraded to .273 yet because Bell Mobility hasn't pushed it out for the Q10.
    I'm using version 3 (lte 2600mhz) on rogers wireless and I have the latest updates and eventhough it's all up to date I have experienced what you are describing!?
    Where when you access you calendar and contacts,it takes a bit of time for entries to load!Even though it's slow and nothing seems to be happening or loading, it may seem like information was lost!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 07-19-13 at 07:46 AM.
    07-17-13 08:24 AM