My wife just recently got the the Q10 phone she loves it except when she puts an appointment on the calendar it doesn't show up. She called AT&T and they couldn't help her. They had her visit with a BB tech. The tech couldn't fix it either and said it would be fixed with an update in the future. She said that all Q10s had this problem. I haven't seen this problem talked about and I can't imagine everyone not screaming foul if they can't use the calendar. We have had BB'S for 6 years but my wife has to have a phone that she can rely on to show her appointments. Does anyone else have this problem and have you found a solution for it or are you being asked by BlackBerry to just live with it until they give a update for the problem to AT&T to push out sometime? This really sucks!
    07-01-13 06:15 PM
    I have numerous dates on my calendar and don't have any problem with them.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 06:24 PM
    I don't have any issues. Did you set up more than one calendar? Check before you say yes. Mine actually has 2 when I imported my outlook.com email address.
    07-01-13 06:57 PM
    No issues with the Calendar here at all. I'm gonna +1 mwspony here and say you check how many calenders are set up and also if it could be a sync issue. Also, what happens when she puts an appointment in the calender? Does it show up at all and disappear later or does it refuse to save an item immediately?
    You also might consider doing a security wipe (after backing up everything!) or reloading the software.
    07-01-13 08:15 PM
    My wife just recently got the the Q10 phone she loves it except when she puts an appointment on the calendar it doesn't show up. She called AT&T and they couldn't help her. They had her visit with a BB tech. The tech couldn't fix it either and said it would be fixed with an update in the future. She said that all Q10s had this problem. I haven't seen this problem talked about and I can't imagine everyone not screaming foul if they can't use the calendar. We have had BB'S for 6 years but my wife has to have a phone that she can rely on to show her appointments. Does anyone else have this problem and have you found a solution for it or are you being asked by BlackBerry to just live with it until they give a update for the problem to AT&T to push out sometime? This really sucks!
    Hi cwhitlock--Welcome to the forums.
    The reason that it doesn't show is that your wife may not have the correct calendar showing, especially if she has synced it with Outlook 2007/2010/0utlook.com or other email/calendar clients.
    Open up the calendar and pull down the top of the screen and you will see a calendar page that says "31" and under it it says "Manage". Touch that icon and you will see a list of calendars that she is linked to, like for instance, "Home, BBLink,Outlook.com (they call it outlook), etc. One at a time, put a check in each box until she sees her entries. That is the calendar she should use. If syncing using Link (version 1.1.1.32) you should probably check that box and the one that says "local" which is the calendar that came as a native app with the Q10. It just takes some investigation to figure it out but once you do, then there shouldn't be a problem. I have two boxes checked--Local and BBLink--as those are the two that effect what I put in my calendar on my device and on link. I hope this works for you as this is a common question but if it doesn't, post back and someone on here will help you. Thanks for adding to the forums! Good Luck!
    dehrlich01 likes this.
    07-01-13 08:32 PM
    Has this happen to anyone yet? -

when transferring data using Blackberry Link from my old BB (bold 9700) to my new Q10, many calendar entries got transferred as recurring appointments, which lots of them were - but in the new phone they for some reason have no end date! As a result, each of my calendar days is full with 15 appointments each hour.

I want to try deleting all my calendar entries, and then sync BB Q10 with Microsoft Outlook - like I used to do with BB Bold (rather than transferring data) - the problem is I can't figure out how do I clean up my calendar! Does anybody know???
    07-01-13 09:47 PM
    I have also had this problem since I bought the phone several months ago. Have you discovered a fix yet?
    02-09-14 01:45 PM
    Some questions so I'm on point with your inquiry (instead like the others stating I've got this and that and that and I've never had that issue).

1. Is this a meeting or an appointment?
    (specifically confirming here because the nature is different and will/will not show depending on next 2 questions)

2. How many accounts (email) are setup on your Wife's Q10?
    - Are the Calendars also setup?

3. Which Calendar is your default account?
    ( If it's local, and she's viewing say a Gmail/Hotmail/Yahoo/etc account - then of course it will Not show up).

Quick Test:
    Open Calendar,
    Swipe Down - from the TOP of the Screen.
    Select "Manage".
    Here you'll have a list of Calendars - mine are colour coded and even when I updated to a leaked BB10.2.1 OS I just noticed I wasn't showing items I had entered online to Outlook.com.
    Mine particularly show for my Outlook.com calendar ....
    "Canada Holidays (Read Only)"
    "Birthday Calendar (Read Only)"
    "Supa_Fly's Calendar" - THIS is the one I didn't have check-marked and when I did and clicked the BACK button at the bottom left of this screen, bingo all was good.

Try this and see if it resolves this.
    02-09-14 03:57 PM