Hi,

So here goes my ordeal.

After one drunken night, I dropped my Q10 accidentally and the inner screen broke.

Could not see anything but phone was ringing.

Ordered a Q10 Digitizer assembly myself on ebay for $76 including tools. after enquiring at Blackberry Service Center which they said is for almost $300!!!.

Screen arrives, i open it up and install it with step by step instructions from YouTube.

Everything goes well, I try switching on the phone.

Long red LED Flash, never mind battery must be dead, charged 4 hours, took out battery 15 minutes, charged 4 hours. Same problem.

Then tried reloading through Blackberry Link, on a MAC, everything went well and software told me to disconnect the phone and configure. Same problem long red LED flashing.

Then tried on a PC with Blackberry Link phone kept connecting and disconnecting, removed battery and same problem, did the website upgrade which went through with green LED (with and without battery) and completed successfully but, now one yellow flashing LED and one red flashing LED.

Tried connecting to the wall charger, same LED's flashing red and yellow.

My last hope.

Now downloading latest version of autoloader and will install after.

Any Suggestions or Feedback will be much appreciated.
    12-09-13 09:55 AM
    Hi, it's possible that u didn't hardly pressed to the loop, so the screen stil is not connected.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 10:00 AM
    Thought the same, disassembled again, disconnected all connectors and connected them. Quite confident it's connected well.

EDIT: Is it possible to diagnose a loose connection of the screen? Without opening the unit again?
    Last edited by abhishek2; 12-09-13 at 12:55 PM.
    12-09-13 10:06 AM
    You're assuming the screen you got is a working unit... where did you get your part... within the past 3 yrs... I've ordered 3 parts on ebay (for other phones) and only once did the replacement piece work... those guys on ebay claim to be selling OEM parts are pretty much lying or have bad QC
    12-09-13 02:32 PM
    have a same problem any luck?
    12-17-13 12:37 PM