I agree...I think I have been the most content with the Q10, and I've tried them all except for the Q5.
    04-23-14 07:30 AM
    ...as an owner of all three...I will respectfully disagree with the OP. Not to say that there is anything wrong with the Q10...I use it in the field (industrial mechanic) all the time as it is a little smaller. I bought a Z10 at launch and I was more than happy with it, and the only reason a Z30 is now my daily driver because a carrier change allowed me to get one on heavy discounts. To be honest if work would set up a BES environment, I would turn in my Q. Again not because it has any problems, but more because my Z30 is such a well rounded phone. I used to be a hard core keyboard guy...until BlackBerry brought out this incredible keyboard in BB10...I am so much faster on it than I ever was on a physical keyboard...the auto correction/suggestion is better and quicker to implement...the swipe to erase is better, screen size is very important as I use my Z30 with BlackBerry Link to push manuals and schematics to my Z in the field instead on the Q...and because of this keyboard, I hammer out any longer emails on the Z instead of the Q (as they both have the same email access)...once I'm home the Z just takes over of course with great sound, a better battery and better screen...like I said they all have been great phones, and none have problems...it's more of a the Z30 just does it all better...the Z Series are the phones that finally got me on board with touch screens...

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 07:31 AM
    I used my Z10 for over a year and a while back got a Q10 and am really enjoying it!
    04-23-14 09:05 AM
    BlackBerry is all about physical keyboard....just wait for the Classic to launch! Keyboard is what makes Q10 best.

Sent using my Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere 2 Slider
    04-23-14 05:03 PM
    I'm using the q10 and I'm not able to put callers on hold. I have tried holding the mute button and pressing the H button while in the call screen. Anyone else having this problem and/or know how to fix it? Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 05:10 PM
    For my 1800 post I will have to agree with you 100%! Sure BlackBerry is putting out a new 7 device called the Q20 Classic but we all known it's really a Bold 9900. The reason for this is simple, the Q10 is the end of the line for technology. Mankind cannot make a better phone. My Q10 is a chick magnet!!
    04-23-14 06:48 PM
    I woke up last night to find my Q10 watching Battle Las Angeles on an ipad mini so I took a picture using my PlayBook.
    04-24-14 01:12 PM
    Agreed. I sent my Q10 in for double clicking repair. The loaner 9300 was dreadful. Now I understand why people were so critical with OS7. Aside from communications, it is terrible for anything else. I just got it back yesterday and now I am a happy camper again.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 02:23 PM
    Hi, could not agree more!! I just had a lecture, and had a colleague who was using Z10 as well, and the lots were using ios and android. During the lecture, I was typing the important points on the Q10, and taking pictures of important diagrams, using the remember app( which is a fantastic and underrated app IMO)
    By the time, the lecture was about to finish. I copy and pasted the notes taken into my email and emailed it to all my colleagues, and to my colleagues amazement, they went like" wow, how did u do that?! U can do that on a BlackBerry? " My colleague with Z10 manage to take some notes as well, but I took it to the next level I guess!

Loving the Q10!more power the BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    Nice that point out the getting sh*t done aspect of the new blackberries! I juts got my Q10 a week ago almost two weeks maybe and fell in love with it hardcore! Don't get me wrong love my Z10 but the bottom line is these phones are truly amazing as far as helping you get things done and making life more enjoyably!

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 02:56 PM
    I'm sad you had such a bad experience with the Z30. I too have used them all, and in my opinion it has been the best one. To each their own! I'm just glad there's a BB10 for everyone n.n

Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    04-24-14 03:07 PM
    I just want to thank you for saying "screen space" instead of "screen real estate". I'm getting so tired of that overused metaphor I'm ready to Snap.

It's funny; I expected more screen shock going from the S4 to the Q10. So far, it hasn't happened. But that doesn't mean it won't hit me at some point. And the slightly larger Q20 (if it does turn out to be slightly larger) is appealing anyway.
    lol

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 03:18 PM
    Just been confirmed that we'll be getting the q10 soon from work.

It has miracast right?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 05:09 PM

It has miracast right?

Posted via CB10
    yup

? ? ? ?
    vgorous likes this.
    04-24-14 05:35 PM
    yup

? ? ? ?
    Thanks. I have my own personal z10, but when I'm going to get the q10, I'm going to use the miracast to stream videos from BlackBerry Link to my TV.

As of now, my z10 would connect to BlackBerry link then I'd just connect my z10 to my tv via hdmi cable.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 06:08 PM
    For my 1800 post I will have to agree with you 100%! Sure BlackBerry is putting out a new 7 device called the Q20 Classic but we all known it's really a Bold 9900.
    Did you just say that the Q20 is going to be running OS 7 and, NOT 10? I thought that the Q20 was just an updated Q10 with the old hardware buttons back?

Posted via my Q10
    04-24-14 06:21 PM
    Did you just say that the Q20 is going to be running OS 7 and, NOT 10? I thought that the Q20 was just an updated Q10 with the old hardware buttons back?

Posted via my Q10
    You are correct. Both the Q20 and Q30 will run on BB 10 (QNX). Probably an uncaught typo.
    04-24-14 06:58 PM
    Hands down it is the best. I got Z-10, Z-30 & Q-10. It suits me for my needs. Z-30 is awesome but I just need a BB for phone calls,text & e-mail. Nothing is better than a BB with keyboard...
    04-24-14 10:42 PM
    Given that most of my phone useage is email, text, bbm, and social media, I could have stayed with a BBOS7 device, and functioned okay....But I really enjoy using the Q10. The only way I could be happier, is if there was a trackpad....oh wait...Q20 here I come!!! I enjoy the smoothness of the OS, the lack of hourglassing, the lack of battery pulls, and all the apps I want, via snap.
    04-25-14 04:10 AM
    Given that most of my phone useage is email, text, bbm, and social media, I could have stayed with a BBOS7 device, and functioned okay....But I really enjoy using the Q10. The only way I could be happier, is if there was a trackpad....oh wait...Q20 here I come!!! I enjoy the smoothness of the OS, the lack of hourglassing, the lack of battery pulls, and all the apps I want, via snap.
    None of the issues you described here are affecting the Q10, Z10, Z30 or future Z3. Don't hate.

Posted via CrackBerry 10 (CB10) application using my BlackBerry Q10.
    04-25-14 04:27 AM

It has miracast right?

Posted via CB10
    I can confirm the q10 has Miracast.

However, as I posted previously, for Miracast or HDMI presentations where you require the best possible use of screen real estate the q10 with its 1:1 ratio falls flat on its face.

How this deficiency (and others such as battery life) translates to some as the best BB10 device is beyond my comprehension. This, I guess, I will never understand.

(Singing the Frozen theme song to myself)

Posted via CB10
    vgorous likes this.
    04-25-14 07:15 AM
    I can confirm the q10 has Miracast.

However, as I posted previously, for Miracast or HDMI presentations where you require the best possible use of screen real estate the q10 with its 1:1 ratio falls flat on its face.

How this deficiency (and others such as battery life) translates to some as the best BB10 device is beyond my comprehension. This, I guess, I will never understand.

(Singing the Frozen theme song to myself)
    Oh okay thanks. I just read your post.

So on my tv screen, it's going to look like a square? Even if I change the q10 orientation to "landscape"?

The only way I see around this is when I'm playing a video, I go the the overflow menu and tap "play on" then select the hdmi.

My TV doesn't have miracast but I was planning on getting one of those miracast dongles. Would it show up in the "play on" option?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 12:17 PM
    The Q10 has only one orientation. I could be mistaken, but unlikely. If you find a landscape setting please attempt a screen shot and consider posting.

As for purchasing that dongle, make sure that vendor has a liberal return policy.

Just sayin....

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 01:24 PM
    The Q10 has only one orientation. I could be mistaken, but unlikely. If you find a landscape setting please attempt a screen shot and consider posting.

As for purchasing that dongle, make sure that vendor has a liberal return policy.

Just sayin....

Posted via CB10
    You guys don't have rotation lock in your quick settings? Nothing happens when you tilt your q10?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 02:09 PM
    no, there is no screen rotation. I have both the Q10 and the Z30 and this option is only present in Z10 and Z30 as far as i know.
    ehroberts likes this.
    04-25-14 04:15 PM
    Screen rotation doesn't really bother me. Who needs to rotate the Q10 when it is a perfect square (and diamond on an angle) both ways?

Posted via CrackBerry 10 (CB10) application using my BlackBerry Q10.
    04-26-14 09:31 AM
87 1234