Using my Q10 currently getting all these NHL trades and free agent signings today. It is absolutely a work horse keeping up with the amount of info I've been sending everywhere. I haven't dropped this phone in an hour because of all the notifications i have coming in and what I'm sending out. Thank you BlackBerry for having my back lol

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    07-01-14 11:58 AM
    Yes, yes it is.
    07-01-14 12:18 PM
    I just spent the morning running errands while emailing and messaging and keeping track of the FIFA scores. Awesome.
    07-01-14 04:16 PM
    Yeah this phone is the best

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 05:41 PM
    Past a year on that beast and still enjoying it!
    anon5593400 likes this.
    07-01-14 06:15 PM
    THE best. Trying my best to like the passport.. but im not sold on the design, or the name quite frankly haha. I guess i have to give the device a fair shot once i see it in person. Otherwise, I'm either staying with my Q, or buying a classic depending on its specs compared to a Q10

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    07-01-14 07:45 PM
    That's great to hear. I've been considering the Q10 for a while now. I have a 9900 and realize I need to get the full performance of my favorite platform and switch to the Q10. I've been thinking about going full screen but am addicted to having a keyboard, as writing is my real job.

I need a "Beast" that can compete with the best out there when it comes to working on the internet and social media. Lack of instagram hurts, but I'm just curious if you've ever had an I-Phone or Android and how you think it compares.

Thank you in advance.
    PS> The passport has my attention but I wonder about those spread out keys.
    07-01-14 07:56 PM
    That's great to hear. I've been considering the Q10 for a while now. I have a 9900 and realize I need to get the full performance of my favorite platform and switch to the Q10. I've been thinking about going full screen but am addicted to having a keyboard, as writing is my real job.

I need a "Beast" that can compete with the best out there when it comes to working on the internet and social media. Lack of instagram hurts, but I'm just curious if you've ever had an I-Phone or Android and how you think it compares.

Thank you in advance.
    I currently own an iphone and Q10. Love them both. The things I don't like about iphones are itunes and the outdated, boring OS. I'm holding out for the iphone 6 and what it has to offer. If it is the same device and larger screen, I will be looking into a new BlackBerry device, bit in no hurry. The Q10 is a great phone, but there are thingd the iphone does that out weight my love for the Q10.

As far as Android, It's not my favorite OS. Yes you get a lot of bells and whistles, but they too get old after awhile.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 08:42 PM
    The Q10 is the best phone I've used to date. I had every iphone from the 4 up to the 5S and I have to say BlackBerry is the best.

Posted via CB10
    riss89 likes this.
    07-02-14 02:34 AM
    Agree it's the best i've owned thusfar. Although i'm intrigued by the passport, I need a replaceable battery because of the travelling I do. The one thing that bothers me are the software issues. For instance, in 2 days my device storage capacity went down from 48% available to 4%. Without downloading anything significant! Seems like I will have to wipe it completely.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 12:48 PM
    I have to agree that this is a pretty awesome phone. Mainly issue free since launch. I really like it but would also like to try both the classic and passport

Check out the official IWIK BBM channel C002FA57C posted via Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.3175
    07-02-14 02:05 PM
    I loved the Q10. Miss it everyday. The ONLY reason I gave it up was because I need integration with Google play services, specifically Google voice (use it as my business line). Loved it when it was my 9900.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    07-02-14 02:11 PM

Thank you in advance.
    I think the Q10 is an amazing phone; I have instagram installed on my Q10, works great..!
    07-02-14 07:21 PM
    Evaluate the purchase in your own needs to not get discouraged by the phone.

In my case, I wanted a qwerty phone above evrything else. Thats the main reason of why I dont even looked at the Z10

The phone I had before this one was a BlackBerry 8520 curve, and when I got this phone, I was blasted away by the amount of options, the OS and the versatility of the phone. Not to mention the good battery life. With my 8520, I had to have it plugged whenever I could because I risked to lose the charge, but with the Q10 I can unplug it in the morning and then return home after work without charging it once.

I have tried some samsungs and iphone, and while the performance OS wise is not so different... theres something in the Q10 that makes me so happy to have this phone. Its clean, its unique its fast and is very well designed lookwise.

The screen obvs cannot handle widescreen mode, but it doesnt bother me at all since im not into gaming or media with the phone. For me, thats a nice plus but is not the reason I bought the phone.

The speakers of the phone, and the way music sounds is simply top notch. This phone doesnt have an HTC one beats speakers, but damn the sound is so loud and clean, you willl be surprised by its quality. A lot of users even wonder why this phone has speakers this good. For a phone that didnt get any promotion about its wonderfull sound, is really surprising

About the apps, yes the app gap in considerable, but Is not so bad when you sideload apps like Snaps which let you have android apps. Yes, is not optimal... but thanks to that I have been able to get waze and some precious banking apps that would have been impossible to get otherwise.

Try the phone, if you like it and do not mind its weak points, get it. If you are a qwerty lover like me, you will love this phone.

I dont know how dofferent this phone will be from the BlackBerry classic, but the Q10 is a gem of a phone. Really top notch and is sooooooo underrated.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 08:29 PM
    Speaking of the beastliness of the Q10, I've heard around a lot the it has amazing battery life. But I've also noticed about a handful of users saying the opposite. I'm thinking it must be due to a difference in charging habits? For example letting the battery drain completely before charging (full cycle charges or whatever it's called) vs charging before the battery starts to really die, and how the battery is charged for the very first time because I've heard that can affect the long-term battery vitality
    07-02-14 09:20 PM
    Nucks - what app are you using to follow the NHL trades?

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 09:33 PM
    Well, I had my previous Q10 since a year ago, until last week. I took it to the carrier to check something with the voice recorder mic, and for some weird reason they decided to give me a brand new Q. I was like wtf? But oh well I accepted it.

My previous Q, was able to last under super hyper intense use, like 6 or 7 hours. Under heavy use, around 10 hours. Under normal use around 12 to 14. Under light use like 15 hours max.

Now, with the new Q they gave me, im on 30% after a day of heavy use and chatting, and I unplugged 15 hours ago. I think I can get like an hour or 2 more at this rate. This second Q is even better than the last one.

Posted via CB10
    riss89 likes this.
    07-02-14 10:12 PM
    I agree the Q10 is a work horse. I plug it in at night and never bother to charge it during my work day, and still have enough power to surf and read news before bed. I love this phone!

Posted via CB10
    riss89 likes this.
    07-02-14 10:27 PM