Title says it all. It's the BB-branded swivel holster. I've bought half-a-dozen of these so far. I just have it on my belt and, well, wear e a seat-belt in the car. There's no reason this should be happening but it always does. I mean literally within a month the black is wearing off the outside of the case between the logo and the flap. I'm tired of replacing them and I'm tired of using shoe-polish, which doesn't last last at all anyway.

Either I have to remember to always remove it before getting in the car (yeah, right) or find a way to change how I wear it (not very realistic) or how I use my seat-belt (not practical). Or else I have to find a different brand of holster. The only problem with finding a different brand of holster is that I absolutely love everything about this BB-branded holster and can't imagine how I'd be as happy with a different brand. But I'm open.

I would sure appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!
    06-27-14 03:26 PM
    Title says it all. It's the BB-branded swivel holster. I've bought half-a-dozen of these so far. I just have it on my belt and, well, wear e a seat-belt in the car. There's no reason this should be happening but it always does. I mean literally within a month the black is wearing off the outside of the case between the logo and the flap. I'm tired of replacing them and I'm tired of using shoe-polish, which doesn't last last at all anyway.

Either I have to remember to always remove it before getting in the car (yeah, right) or find a way to change how I wear it (not very realistic) or how I use my seat-belt (not practical). Or else I have to find a different brand of holster. The only problem with finding a different brand of holster is that I absolutely love everything about this BB-branded holster and can't imagine how I'd be as happy with a different brand. But I'm open.

I would sure appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!
    Do you have any photos?
    06-27-14 03:42 PM
    06-27-14 03:58 PM
    Just stop wearing a seat belt... problem solved!!

Haha, don't worry, I'm only kidding. That must be frustrating that it rubs off after a while. Aren't those things still ludicrously expensive? They should use higher quality paint/dye/whatever colors it.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    06-27-14 10:57 PM