Does anyone notice the battery draining too fast? My Q10 after a night fully charged just lose 5% after 10 minutes of use (mainly checking websites) ... not sure if it's just my battery...

Posted via CB10
    What OS are you running? I had horrible life on my carrier's OS and ever since I went to a leaked version it has much improved. Let the OS and battery settle for a few days then see. Also I recommend getting Battery guru, good for monitoring.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 03:27 PM
    Hi,

I think I do not have any battery issues with my Q10 but still I use Battery Guru to keep track of any changes. What I am not sure of is whether it is necessary to always run Battery guru in the background (thumbnail view) or does it have the same effect to just check the results every now and then. Do I get the same accurate results then?
    Is there any guideline value for the battery drain on the Q10? If I close all background processes I get a Power value of -0.06W. Is this acceptable or still to high?
    09-07-13 02:55 PM
    As with most out of the box smart phones the battery requires time! Initially a full 16 hour charge should see it full, but then I've always been advised to let the battery drain, fully recharge it and do this process for several days. I've had the q10 since launch and day on day, the battery seems to get better!

Posted via CB10
    that is not good advice for modern battery technology. Charging for 16 hours is not necessary, indeed damaging due to the temperature it generates. As for draining it out fully, an absolute no-no unless done on the rare occasions a calibration is needed.

Just go to the batteryuniversity.com site and have a read there. It will make you realise much of the stuff people talk about is horribly outdated and in fact the worst thing you could possibly do.
    Telespielstube likes this.
    09-07-13 03:01 PM
    I've deinstalled Blackberry Travel because I found that this was my "battery drainer". After unplug from the charger the BBTravel starts to work in background without any reson and use 10% of the power of the processor and than my CPU starts to generate 40% of use. After deinstalling it, everything comes to normal.
    12-11-13 04:16 AM
    When I first got it I was bugging out I would have to charge it 2 to 3 times but after a full charge no problem and I got the extra battery so it's all good

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 01:15 AM
    I ?? running leak o's 10.2.1.1055 and my battery is so horrible like it gives me just 5 to 6 hours battery life on 2G network with data package on and music etc.. and my frndz are getting 7 to 8 hours of usage on 2G and 3G... I changed the battery tooo but problem is not solved.. plz help me out.. thnx pin:2AD686FA

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 04:00 PM
    I got my Q10 in March and I was so impressed b/c I could go over 24 hours before having to re-charge it. Then, all of a sudden 2 days ago, my battery rapidly loses it's charge just by sitting there. I'm not even using it and if I check it in 10 minutes, it will be down 5%-10%. I would like to know what is going on and how I can fix this!!
    05-09-14 02:14 PM
32 12