My Q10 started acting up this week - appears to be fully charged but then drains immediately once when using camera and once when on the phone for 15 minutes. Is it worth it to get a new battery, will this fix the problem or is a new phone in my future?
    Thanks
    12-14-17 03:35 PM
    I would try getting a new battery first. It is the cheaper of the two solutions.
    Besides, the Q10 has been around for a number of years so the battery would be expected to start showing signs of wear.
    You can also use the diagnostics to see the HEALTH of the battery to confirm.
    12-14-17 10:03 PM
    My Q10 started acting up this week - appears to be fully charged but then drains immediately once when using camera and once when on the phone for 15 minutes. Is it worth it to get a new battery, will this fix the problem or is a new phone in my future?
    Thanks
    Did you install any new apps, particularly Android ones?
    12-20-17 06:44 PM
    Thank s for your reply - no I didn't add anything in a long while. I'm going to get the battery tested today but if it's not that, I don't know what else to do. I really like my phone and don't want to give up on it
    12-28-17 02:24 PM
    Thank you, I'm going to get it tested today. Yes, I've had it since they came out so hopefully that is all it is.
    12-28-17 02:26 PM
    i am also having similar issues with my battery.
    i am using my Q10 since like almost 2 years and i loved every moment using the device.

i did install some andriod apps back in june this year, but the battery drain issue started when i last updated my OS to 10.3.3.1435 (as per my own observation, i may be wrong in this case)

i am planning to buy a Priv and move to Blackberry Android.
    12-30-17 01:51 AM
    i am also having similar issues with my battery.
    i am using my Q10 since like almost 2 years and i loved every moment using the device.

i did install some andriod apps back in june this year, but the battery drain issue started when i last updated my OS to 10.3.3.1435 (as per my own observation, i may be wrong in this case)

i am planning to buy a Priv and move to Blackberry Android.

If battery is your problem with Q10, you better check the relevant threads regarding battery issues with priv.
    Martin Haughton likes this.
    12-30-17 04:24 AM