Hi guys,

First post on the forums. Newb alert.

I got my Q10 last Wednesday and noticed a slight defect on the top right corner of the backside. At first I thought it was an imperfection in the weave, but when I just lightly touched it with my finger nail, the defect got bigger! So it's actually delaminating between the rubberized coating and the carbon fibre weave. It's like a blister.

Has anyone else noticed this on their units? I took it back to the Rogers distributor but they gave me the run around and made me call in to get a case number from Rogers. Now I have one and need to go back tomorrow to settle it.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 09:17 PM
    Sorry to hear you're having a bad experience with your new Q10. I'm not a Rogers customer but in my opinion they completely failed to address the issue to your satisfaction. If you bought the device from Rogers and have the issue described they should have replaced it instead of giving you a case numer and requesting you return later. I think that when you go back to the Rogers store you should immediately ask for the on duty store manager and request that the matter be immediately resolved. If the manager fails to properly address and correct the issue, be polite, make sure you get their name and then call Rogers corporate from the store and escalate the matter.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 09:41 PM