Hi, after waiting so much the 10.3 update many different issues come within. One of the most annoying is when you answer a phone. You all know that if you have vibration activated there is a sequence of vibrating when somebody calls you. So you answer and sometimes the vibration don't stop, still works after you answer the call.
    Did you experience this issue?

Powered by AlexT's Q10
    03-03-15 11:09 PM
    Hi, after waiting so much the 10.3 update many different issues come within. One of the most annoying is when you answer a phone. You all know that if you have vibration activated there is a sequence of vibrating when somebody calls you. So you answer and sometimes the vibration don't stop, still works after you answer the call.

Powered by AlexT's Q10
    I think some details would be helpful. What OS are you using? Is it only happening with a certain contact or all of them?

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 11:12 PM
    All contacts.

Q10 annoying answering phone issue-img_20150304_090842.png

Powered by AlexT's Q10
    03-04-15 01:12 AM
    Again! If nobody has replied it seems that I'm the only one that encounter this issue, which I've doubt...
    So I've studied a little : it seems the vibration it is not calibrated with the answering mode. When you slide and answer the sound stops and the vibration sequence is continuing 'till its ends... normal? It's the first time I've encounter this issue...
    So, I'm alone here?

Powered by AlexT's Q10
    03-08-15 09:13 AM
    You're not the only one I'm afraid, my z10 can carry on vibrating for up to 5 seconds after I've answered the call, usually a reboot sorts it for a bit
    03-08-15 09:21 AM