pricing on 2699AED..
    i somehow cannot upload the pictures, so you can find them here:

BlackBerry Q10 can be preordered now on Etisalat, prices 2699AED | The Acme Blog
    Attached Thumbnails Q10 also for preorder on Etisalat / UAE now-q10.jpg   Q10 also for preorder on Etisalat / UAE now-q102.jpg   Q10 also for preorder on Etisalat / UAE now-q102.jpg  
    04-17-13 12:11 PM
    No info on the keyboard yet ... guess it'll be English+Arabic?

Here's a link to the pre-order page for those interested: http://bb10.etisalat.ae/index.php?_a...od&productId=4
    04-17-13 12:15 PM
    I think there was a pic of the arabic keyboard floating around here on the forums. I can't remember the layout though, but I think it was indeed English+Arabic, kinda like the russian version with english+cyrillic.
    04-17-13 12:27 PM
    I'm a blackberry customer with Etisalat. But it won't let me pre-order... I can't register on the website which is frustrating. The contract I have is through my company. Any ideas?
    04-17-13 02:35 PM
    I'm a blackberry customer with Etisalat. But it won't let me pre-order... I can't register on the website which is frustrating. The contract I have is through my company. Any ideas?
    Just managed to pre-order clicking on "Blackberry Q10 with package" here:
    Etisalat - Mobile - BlackBerry� Internet Solution

I hope I get the 50% discount on charges!

Still no confirmed release date ---- heard any more?
    04-17-13 04:13 PM
    no dates confirmed. Dont forget that the 50% packages are just for the first 6 months. Than back to full pay...
    As per Axiom who sells the etisalat sim locked one it is arabic english, so i would guess the same on the Etisalat one...

Link: https://online.axiomtelecom.com/mobi...-preorder.html
    04-17-13 10:12 PM
    They are advertising on SZR with the English/Arabic keyboard pic. Personally I'm gonna get one from other retailers since Arabic keyboard is not my choice. Also the fact that a lot of key features might be blocked on their handsets.
    04-17-13 11:45 PM
    i either won't go with one of them as there are always cheaper options in the market. Arabic keyboard is for me a total no go.
    i am just wondering why Axiom is selling the sim locked etisalat version...
    04-18-13 03:05 AM
    They are advertising on SZR with the English/Arabic keyboard pic. Personally I'm gonna get one from other retailers since Arabic keyboard is not my choice. Also the fact that a lot of key features might be blocked on their handsets.
    Yeah, I figured it'd be English + Arabic ... It was a no-brainer but I still wanted to ask. I'll be waiting to get it from elsewhere too, and for the price to drop a bit. The HTC One is launching for the same price.

i either won't go with one of them as there are always cheaper options in the market. Arabic keyboard is for me a total no go.
    i am just wondering why Axiom is selling the sim locked etisalat version...
    I think the last time I went hunting around for an English Keyboard ONLY version I had no luck in Jackys, SharafDG and Axiom - they'll all have the Arabic keyboard.
    04-18-13 03:10 AM
    Why is the Arabic keyboard a total no-go for you guys?

Yeah, I figured it'd be English + Arabic ... It was a no-brainer but I still wanted to ask. I'll be waiting to get it from elsewhere too, and for the price to drop a bit. The HTC One is launching for the same price.

I think the last time I went hunting around for an English Keyboard ONLY version I had no luck in Jackys, SharafDG and Axiom - they'll all have the Arabic keyboard.
    04-18-13 03:39 AM
    Why is the Arabic keyboard a total no-go for you guys?
    Coz it's not our native language. 😄
    04-18-13 03:42 AM
    And the bi lingual keyboards looks very messy, too many symbols printed on each key....

Z10 Flavour since 12.2.13
    04-18-13 03:44 AM
    And the bi lingual keyboards looks very messy, too many symbols printed on each key....

Z10 Flavour since 12.2.13
    True dat!
    04-18-13 04:14 AM
    MICRO usually have the english only versions. At least they did for 9900. First floor Mall of the Emirates near Sky Dubai ...
    maneck35 likes this.
    04-18-13 04:30 AM
    Has anyone of you placed the order for q10 with axiom or etisalat?

Seems du will b getting the stock one month after etisalat, it sucks, I will need to get my hand one from outside or will need to check if its possible to unlock the etisalat q10...

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 05:14 AM
    Has anyone of you placed the order for q10 with axiom or etisalat?

Seems du will b getting the stock one month after etisalat, it sucks, I will need to get my hand one from outside or will need to check if its possible to unlock the etisalat q10...

Posted via CB10
    Where did you get that info from? I'm guessing Du should announce any day now.
    04-19-13 06:04 AM
    This is so unfair, the Q10 in uae will support LTE and will have a qualcomm processor unlike the Z10's sold here......

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 07:03 AM
    MICRO usually have the english only versions. At least they did for 9900. First floor Mall of the Emirates near Sky Dubai ...
    Thanks! Yeah I ended up buying the white 9900 from them but I'm always skeptical about the warranty ... especially when there were problems going on initially.

This time I think we have more options ... JadoPado, Cobone etc. JadoPado is located right opposite my dad's office so I'll go in and ask them if they'll be kind enough to sell me (or get me) an English keyboard one. I'll keep you guys posted.

This is so unfair, the Q10 in uae will support LTE and will have a qualcomm processor unlike the Z10's sold here......

Posted via CB10
    The question is, will we be able to use LTE on the BB Complete Plan? I know that my Dad who's using an iPhone 5 with the 1GB data package (the AED 99/month one) can use LTE on it.
    04-19-13 07:58 AM
    I hope so!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 08:08 AM
    Surely it's easy enough to unlock an Etisalat Q10? I'd imagine taking it to Satwa or paying for the code online would make it doable.

I don't see why a locked Etisalat device would disable any more features in the UAE than a locked device on Etisalat network. Happy to be corrected here.

04-19-13 08:41 AM
    I checked both at axiom and etisalat,
    More info it seems will b available on 23rd, one of the etisalat guy said they all hav training for q10 on 22nd..

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 11:14 AM
    I checked both at axiom and etisalat,
    More info it seems will b available on 23rd, one of the etisalat guy said they all hav training for q10 on 22nd..

Posted via CB10
    Awesome!!!
    04-19-13 11:21 AM
    I don't understand the 'pre-order' system at Etisalat which states you'll get it 2-5 business days after launch. What's the point of pre-ordering then?
    Awesome!!!
    Salue likes this.
    04-19-13 11:52 AM
    Surely it's easy enough to unlock an Etisalat Q10? I'd imagine taking it to Satwa or paying for the code online would make it doable.
    I don't see why a locked Etisalat device would disable any more features in the UAE than a locked device on Etisalat network. Happy to be corrected here.
    My primary reason/fear is this. Second, it's the Arabic keyboard. Since I don't need it, I'd rather not get it. I know I can buy an unlock code online and get it unlocked, but that's the least of my concerns. Even a unit that I buy from ebay will most likely need to be unlocked.
    04-21-13 03:04 AM
    Unlock codes might not b available immediately even for z10 it took some time.

Try handtec.co.uk, they are selling unlocked q10 and they do ship to uae aswell, I just hot one booked with them, they expect to receive the devices by 26th..
    And it's costing jst as much the etisalat q10.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 04:39 AM
360 123 ...