hiya!! ook so pretty much I no longer trust online shopping as I was just recently fraud via the crackberry online store. I'm very angry that the company only notified me as of the 8th when my bank told me a WEEK prior. some serious changes need to be made by their security team. but anyways back to my point... I am wondering if any of you Canadians are familiar with a place where you can buy offical BlackBerry cases IN store.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 11:32 AM
    Any Battery Plus , any of the carrier stores (Rogers, Bell, Telus), almost any Best Buy or FutureShop.

I'm not sure where you live (Which Province), but it would be easier to help if I knew, as some stores do not operate country-wide. Hmmm, probably WalMart as well.

NinjaEdit: Added WalMart
    08-12-13 11:55 AM
    Fraud, here? Or just delay in shipping.....
    08-12-13 12:34 PM
    The fraud was not of CB, but some other company who manages the web store. Been notified by the bank a week before the email about the fraud
    08-12-13 01:59 PM
    I got the mail about the fraud as well when I purchased my soft case here. Check eBay or amazon for your accessories.
    08-12-13 02:42 PM
    it doesn't matter to me if it was a partner site or not. it's still the fact that it HaPpeNED and the fact that they notified me SO late, it's not right! people should take better care of their customers cause I'm seriously not shopping online anymore at all. I don't care if it's from ebay or what nothing ZIP I'm done...

anyways I'm in Ontario, and no Telus doesn't carry OFFical blackberry cases I like to rep the symbol on the back of my phone. if anything telus would only carry gel stuff plain and borning. I just find it hard to believe BlackBerry only supplies stuff to an online community. what the flip. ??? :S

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 10:54 PM
    I've seen official BlackBerry cases at best buy. Crackberry cases however I have not seen.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 11:21 PM
    I was frauded as well! Never gonna shop on CB again sorry guys!burned once twice shy!!! Best buy mobile, phonebooth, wireless wave.

Posted in CB forums and on Bbos leak 10.2.1047
    08-12-13 11:41 PM
    Telus store across from where I work has a whack of them. Anyways, being in Ontario it should be pretty easy to find a case.

If none of the major carrier stores can help you out (and you don't live in Wawa) it should be as simple as hitting up any Cell Phone repair/reseller shop and asking around.

FutureShop and BestBuy have multiple cases/screen protectors available online and from the store.

BlackBerry does not only sell accessories online, you just have to check more than one place.
    08-13-13 09:44 AM