Happy to hear from another user suffering in a region which only into fruits
    I'm stationed in Jordan but I do travel back and forth to the gulf area. Glad you are enjoying your Q10 and hope I will soon.

Cheers ...
    Hahah yeah true
    Well maybe you should look for the q10 in dubai's stores they said they had a sale idk it was like 350$ so yeah it's worth the money
    Yes i'm enjoying it so much and i'm sure you will my friend

Posted via q10's mighty keyboard
    01-27-14 04:33 PM
    Hey everyone ...

Planning an upgrade from legacy BB to BB10, loving the physical keyboard on those old devices and i was automatically planning for the Q10 but ... the Q10 is around $220 more expensive than the Z10 where i live and I'm having second thoughts, I'm also used to virtual keyboards and i won't have any problems going back to using them, also read that the Z10 on screen keyboard rocks but my only concern is the battery life as i mainly use the device for business stuff and communications.

Is the extra investment worth it? Any advice?

Cheers ... !
    The Q10 battery life is much much much much better than the Z10. I have both, and use the Q10 a lot more.
    Haytham Hamad likes this.
    01-27-14 05:44 PM
    How do you get 26 hours on the Q? Took my phone of the charger 13:00. Time is 20:30 now. Only have 46% left. Only battery guru and snap2chat open, few texts, many snaps and checking Igrann a couple of times. I would qualify my use as "moderate". I still cant get 26 hours. I use many android apps as well tho, but still.

Black cards, Black cars - all BlackBerry-thing!
    So embarrassed! 16 hours. Lol. My face is red!

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 07:01 PM
    If battery life is important I say go with the Q10. The Z30 has good battery life but it's likely to cost more than the Q10 and also it's an integrated battery so in the future when it stops holding as much charge you're forced to change phones, not something I'm a fan of...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-27-14 08:54 PM
    If battery life is important I say go with the Q10. The Z30 has good battery life but it's likely to cost more than the Q10 and also it's an integrated battery so in the future when it stops holding as much charge you're forced to change phones, not something I'm a fan of...

Yes i believe it is all leading me to the Q10, i have all the respect in the world for the Z30 but i have a problem with over sized touch screens, i know that in current standards, market trends and almost everyone i know, 5 inches is not over sized but to me they are phones with schizophrenia.

i wish Blackberry's handset pipelines has an upgraded Q10 with some of the Z30 goodies such as the antenna tech and the 4 microphones!
    01-28-14 08:26 AM
    Yes i believe it is all leading me to the Q10, i have all the respect in the world for the Z30 but i have a problem with over sized touch screens, i know that in current standards, market trends and almost everyone i know, 5 inches is not over sized but to me they are phones with schizophrenia.

i wish Blackberry's handset pipelines has an upgraded Q10 with some of the Z30 goodies such as the antenna tech and the 4 microphones!
    Well so far the next flagship device is supposed to be a qwerty so we might see it yet...

01-28-14 12:52 PM
31 12