I've been using my Q10 for three days now and it's a solid phone. If anyone can answer these quirks it would be appreciated.

- Time Shift Camera: is there a way to save all the rapid shots rather than only one frame?
    - Mobile Hotspot: No easy to turn it on off. Any way to put it in the tray for one touch access?
    - Whats New?: Still trying to figure out what the LED is blinking for. Extra gesture needed to open Hub.
    - Live WeatherNetwork tile gone: No easy way to see weather at a glance, have to launch app. Any app that can do that?
    - Remove preloaded apps?
    - Work emails show in my personal hub. Is this by design? I thought my BES10 mail and alerts would only pop up when I was in the work section.
    - App selection (I know, I know this is known) - Lost Versign code generator and Google Authenticator and others with no equivalents.

Thats all I can think of right now. Thanks in advance for your feedback.
    05-07-13 11:31 AM
    Hopefully this applies to the z10 as well, but your camera, go to normal camera, hit options, and then shooting mode. There is a burst shooting mode. That may be what you are looking for.

I think there is an issue with the unread situation. I've had it happen twice where the led goes off, but I have no unread msgs, and when I search for unread it still doesnt show any. However, I can scroll down and find one that says it's not read even tho it doesnt count it. Mark it as read and it goes away. Also, outgoing emails show up as new, and cant be marked as read. (on mine at least).

Check out Authomator for the google authenticator. The best I've seen. It has an ad based one, but I paid for the ad free one. Works amazing.

The pre-loaded apps thing, depends on the app, but not usually. I just put all my junk apps into a folder so I dont have to look at them.

Outside of that, I dont have bes. maybe you added your work email to the personal side?
    05-07-13 12:00 PM
    - Time shift, I believe that's how it works, thus allow you to save the 'image' \ 'position' of choice.
    - Hotspot, I don't see a quick option available yet. Besides swiping down and going to settings, etc.

I'll let others answer the other questions. Welcome to CrackBerry, and don't forget to complete your profile...
    05-07-13 12:01 PM
    I have not actually tried the hotspot on my phone yet to see how its done.

I think there may have been a quick activation of hotspot app in BlackBerryWorld.
    05-07-13 12:05 PM
    @RoboticGolem Authomator isn't available for the Q10 OTOH switching the cam to burst mode is great. Thanks!
    05-07-13 01:10 PM
    @RoboticGolem Authomator isn't available for the Q10 OTOH switching the cam to burst mode is great. Thanks!
    The dev emailed me back already. They're planning the Q10 version for next week (fingers crossed)
    05-07-13 03:40 PM