I just updated my Q10 to 2309, OTA, and as there is no real information on this forum nor on the web on what the changes are, I thought I start this thread. Here are my observations, please contribute if you find more news/changes.

Update was 98MB, installation went smoothly and took ~20 minutes. I came from .273.
    So far, I had no booting or any other issues. Can't talk about battery duration yet, it's too early. All apps seem to work flawlessly.

• I have a "feeling" that the hub now reacts a tad quicker.
    • Awesome: now the sync of Google contact seems to work both ways. As stated in various other threads, there was an issue with getting contact updates that were made in Google on the web, synced down to the phone. I tested that now extensively, and it always worked. Updates on the web took about the defined sync period to get moved to the Q10. Updates on the Q10 almost instantly appeared on the web.

Great stuff. Keep updates coming !
    06-17-13 07:27 AM
    I just updated my Q10 to 2309, OTA, and as there is no real information on this forum nor on the web on what the changes are, I thought I start this thread. Here are my observations, please contribute if you find more news/changes.

Update was 98MB, installation went smoothly and took ~20 minutes. I came from .273.
    So far, I had no booting or any other issues. Can't talk about battery duration yet, it's too early. All apps seem to work flawlessly.

• I have a "feeling" that the hub now reacts a tad quicker.
    • Awesome: now the sync of Google contact seems to work both ways. As stated in various other threads, there was an issue with getting contact updates that were made in Google on the web, synced down to the phone. I tested that now extensively, and it always worked. Updates on the web took about the defined sync period to get moved to the Q10. Updates on the Q10 almost instantly appeared on the web.

Great stuff. Keep updates coming !
    where are you and what carrier are you on? and which Q10 model is yours? the SQN-1 or SQN-3?
    06-17-13 07:33 AM
    where are you and what carrier are you on? and which Q10 model is yours? the SQN-1 or SQN-3?
    Austria, A1, SQN100-3
    06-17-13 07:49 AM
    I am normally on Rogers, but received the update OTA on a Vodafone UK PAYG SIM while roaming in Norway yesterday. Haven't noticed any major difference from 273 but I'm not a power user so maybe they are small performance tweaks.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 07:57 AM
    I am also on 2309 but my Google contacts disappeared. Now im am trying to sync them again.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 08:03 AM
    I am also on 2309 but my Google contacts disappeared. Now im am trying to sync them again.

Posted via CB10
    I think that my Google contacts got re-synced after the update, but it went so fast that I hardly noticed. If true, this might indicate that they did something around Google sync. Hopefully improvements only.
    06-17-13 08:33 AM