Regrettably the BlackBerry Q10 has become part of my life. If it is terminal I will greatly miss it!

Posted via CB10
    Sime0n_S likes this.
    01-20-19 11:39 PM
    I don't know that's its terminal.... but it probable will need a wheelchair and a lot of patiences and understanding.
    skrble likes this.
    01-21-19 07:04 AM
    I don't know that's its terminal.... but it probable will need a wheelchair and a lot of patiences and understanding.
    I don't use many 3rd party apps. Weather, Crackberry (which I can't login to but can post so long as I use the quote button) twitter and that's about it.
    It's still been great as a business communication tool and creating lists, etc.
    It's obvious that sooner than later the browser is going to be obsolete.
    For banking and running credit cards, etc. I use my iPhone

Posted via CB10
    01-24-19 12:05 AM
    I don't use many 3rd party apps. Weather, Crackberry (which I can't login to but can post so long as I use the quote button) twitter and that's about it.
    It's still been great as a business communication tool and creating lists, etc.
    It's obvious that sooner than later the browser is going to be obsolete.
    For banking and running credit cards, etc. I use my iPhone

Posted via CB10
    That's the thing I hear more and more.... BB10 requires you have another device to support it.
    01-24-19 06:58 AM
    That's the thing I hear more and more.... BB10 requires you have another device to support it.
    BB10 and Dual Carry is almost like peanut butter and jelly at this point. Really can't have one without the other.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    Chuck Finley69 and Velocitymj like this.
    01-24-19 07:59 AM
    Seems to me if you dual carry then one of the phones isn't really doing its job and it's time to move on.

I still single carry!

On the other hand, I do know people who dual carry iOS-iOS or Android-iOS for some reason. Or the ever popular iPhone/Android+giant external battery pack :-)

Posted via CB10
    01-25-19 03:10 PM
    Seems to me if you dual carry then one of the phones isn't really doing its job and it's time to move on.

I still single carry!
    If you have limited needs, single carrying is possible with a Q10. I only have a Q10, but if I needed good maps, Uber, some kind of pay system, or anything like that, I'd have to switch.

Rural life has its benefits.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-19 09:46 PM

I still single carry!

On the other hand, I do know people who dual carry iOS-iOS or Android-iOS for some reason. Or the ever popular iPhone/Android+giant external battery pack :-)

Posted via CB10
    Debatable. The way I use BB10 is for communication. I let that be the focus. I use my iPhone for social media and other things that my BB10 device lacks.

I love BB10 and am sincerely going to miss this OS when it finally craps out.

Posted via my Awesome Passport SE SQW100-4/10.3.3.2163 pin:2C33423A
    01-25-19 09:52 PM

I still single carry!

Posted via CB10
    I've been dual carrying since 2015.
    That's because there ceased to be any credit card readers that worked with OS10 handsets that year.
    There are two reasons why I haven't "moved on":
    1. Because I'm constantly on the phone while I'm driving and I have one touch speed dialng on my phone.
    I'm never going to use an Android OS phone and using my Q10 or my Classic is much faster and much safer to operate than a touch screen phone, while driving.
    2. It's much easier for me to type without making mistakes on a pkb.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-19 10:38 PM