Hello everyone, pretty new to this forum - but want to ask if anyone else have issues.

Even though i still hate 10.3 a lot, I'm trying to get used to it ( 2 weeks of trying by now ) - my biggest issue is the sound.
    but after what i have read on other threads - the low sound problem should have been fixed by now ?
    ( the feeling of a lot less screen real state is nr 2, with that damn big blue blobb ). Specially on some emails, cant even see one whole picture.

back to sound problem :
    My q10 still has lower sound than it had on 10.2 - the sound bar was about 50% on 10.2, now i have to crank it way up to 100% to get a decent ring volume on it. i would gess that 50% on 10.2 is about the same as 100% on 10.3

i really wish i hadn't let my brother test it and install 10.3 by a mistake, makes me wanna sell the darn good phone
    Hate that i can't downgrade with auto-loader anymore.

but as it stands now it really is a troublesome device rather than a great tool i had with 10.2.

anyone have any good tips ?

thanks
    best regards, norway
    12-17-15 07:36 PM
    Hello everyone, pretty new to this forum - but want to ask if anyone else have issues.

Even though i still hate 10.3 a lot, I'm trying to get used to it ( 2 weeks of trying by now ) - my biggest issue is the sound.
    but after what i have read on other threads - the low sound problem should have been fixed by now ?
    ( the feeling of a lot less screen real state is nr 2, with that damn big blue blobb ). Specially on some emails, cant even see one whole picture.

back to sound problem :
    My q10 still has lower sound than it had on 10.2 - the sound bar was about 50% on 10.2, now i have to crank it way up to 100% to get a decent ring volume on it. i would gess that 50% on 10.2 is about the same as 100% on 10.3

i really wish i hadn't let my brother test it and install 10.3 by a mistake, makes me wanna sell the darn good phone
    Hate that i can't downgrade with auto-loader anymore.

but as it stands now it really is a troublesome device rather than a great tool i had with 10.2.

anyone have any good tips ?

thanks
    best regards, norway
    load the newest leak, it's really stable.

OS 10.3.2.2876 Live Links - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    12-17-15 07:42 PM
    load the newest leak, it's really stable.
    well, not sure i will even bother - from my point of view its too much design flaws going on, maybe i will check it out.
    Havent checked it out yet, but it's possible to upgrade non-destructive now, right ?
    hate to autoload and restore backups for this little bug

thanks for answering
    12-17-15 08:28 PM
    well, not sure i will even bother - from my point of view its too much design flaws going on, maybe i will check it out.
    Havent checked it out yet, but it's possible to upgrade non-destructive now, right ?
    hate to autoload and restore backups for this little bug

thanks for answering
    i would use a loader and start fresh. I think you will see a big improvement.
    12-17-15 08:29 PM
    Hi Op, I know where you are coming from. I heard the same thing about volume/notification being low so I kept my Q10 on 10.2.1.xxxx all this time. But I've been wanting to put the latest OS on it for the other features but didn't like the fact that there is no turning back. So I bought another Q10 on ebay to try it out and find out myself if the problem still existed. Well it does. It is very low compared to 10.2.1.xxxx. I tried the Audacity work around before but it never was the the same. But I found an app in play store called 'Ringtone Maker' that does a fairly decent job. I compared the two phone side by side and it is very close and now acceptable to use as my daily drive with the latest OS on the Q10. Yes, it is ridiculous that we have to boost each ringtone or sound notification we want to use but once everything is set up the way you like it, your done and it work really well. And I'm pretty picky about things so for me to say this means it is pretty darn good. The best thing about Ringtone Maker is that you can do it all on your phone and test the sounds out right then and there instead of transferring the file from the PC to then find out you need to dial it in better. You can even edit a song and pick the portion of the song you want to be your ringtone. The only down side is that it will only be able to modify mp3 files. But other than that it is it pretty good. I usually am adjusting the tone between 3-5 on volume boost. Give it a try and I think you will be able to use the Q10 as your daily driver. Let us know how it goes. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 08:29 AM