Hey guys

I got the 10.1.0.2309 update two days ago, and like many others i got the hot baterry and high baterry drain problems.
    Thats a huge problem by it self, but i got a bigger issue! I cant recieve or send text messages, but sometimes when i reboot my device I get in some messages, but only a few not all that has been sent to me.

Am I the only one with this issue?
    Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks!

Omid
    Denmark
    07-11-13 04:33 PM
    Backup your data, and try a security wipe than reload the data
    07-11-13 04:35 PM
    Some guys are saying that the device has to adapt to the new update, then the battery will get back to normal again.
    Is that true?
    07-11-13 04:51 PM
    Some guys are saying that the device has to adapt to the new update, then the battery will get back to normal again.
    Is that true?
    I would try what Kris said first, and usually yes the battery might need some time to adapt to new OS CPU usage.
    07-11-13 04:55 PM
    I would try what Kris said first, and usually yes the battery might need some time to adapt to new OS CPU usage.
    or.. just make a jump to the latest 10.1.0.4543 leaked OS. have a go on the leaked OS thread and give it a thorough read before you load it up. never try to load this up before you've read the steps carefully or you'll be messed up with data restore failure etc.
    07-12-13 01:34 AM
    Not only that, the speaker mode during a call on the Keyboard doesnt do anything! Problems in Software needs time to solve with a better software

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 03:08 AM
    Not only that, the speaker mode during a call on the Keyboard doesnt do anything! Problems in Software needs time to solve with a better software

Posted via CB10
    That might be a problem only with your phone so don't make it seem as if it's this OS that has it

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10
    07-15-13 07:52 PM
    I am sorry but also the carrier said It's the old os!!!
    One of my friends changed the OS and look it worked! So calm down! You dont know always anything

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 01:02 PM
    One of my friends changed the OS and look it worked! So calm down! You dont know always anything

Posted via CB10
    I never said I did; and if the carrier said it's the old OS, why don't they release the update?
    07-16-13 05:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    I agree with Kris and Rudyalexc! No need to be rude on these forums Ramtin Atrafshan. Everyone on here tries to be of help so if you don't want the help, honestly, don't ask for it. And for what its worth, if Kris or any mod on here says something, I'd listen to them. Just my 2 cents worth.
    07-16-13 06:10 PM
    I agree with Kris and Rudyalexc! No need to be rude on these forums Ramtin Atrafshan. Everyone on here tries to be of help so if you don't want the help, honestly, don't ask for it. And for what its worth, if Kris or any mod on here says something, I'd listen to them. Just my 2 cents worth.
    I'm just asking, because he's saying his carrier is telling him the OS is faulty but then they have the power to release the new OS (which I'm sure almost every major carrier has the new 10.1.0.4 OS), then why wouldn't they do it if they knew it was a problem already? I was only curious to find out :P
    07-16-13 10:04 PM
    Something similar to that just happened to me yesterday and today. I didn't get any updates or I at least didn't actually attempt to update (Unless it did it by itself). I woke up and the battery was drained. Didn't think much of it, recharged it, went to work and never even used the phone. I found my phone was hot and the battery was drained. I have the same software but I don't want to factory reset. This shouldn't happen! >___<
    07-16-13 11:23 PM
    Something similar to that just happened to me yesterday and today. I didn't get any updates or I at least didn't actually attempt to update (Unless it did it by itself). I woke up and the battery was drained. Didn't think much of it, recharged it, went to work and never even used the phone. I found my phone was hot and the battery was drained. I have the same software but I don't want to factory reset. This shouldn't happen! >___<
    Are you running sideloaded Android apps? If so, they may not be closing. You can sideload an "App Killer" for Android from Good E Reader (www.goodereader.com) but you have to search for it as they have about 1000 APK2Bar files/apps on there.
    Something is running in the background or your need to resinstall the OS as mentioned above.
    07-17-13 01:27 PM
    I'm just asking, because he's saying his carrier is telling him the OS is faulty but then they have the power to release the new OS (which I'm sure almost every major carrier has the new 10.1.0.4 OS), then why wouldn't they do it if they knew it was a problem already? I was only curious to find out :P
    Blackberry is in meetings with all carriers to do releases sooner than later. Its been a problem as long as I have been a Blackberry user. That's what caused the initial leaks to appear from our good friends the Devs! Thank you Devs! The 10.1 leaks are good but the 10.2 leaks are still in the Alpha stage as I understand it, so unless you are experience with these types of OS's and downloading them, mix and matching them, etc, I wouldn't download one if it were me. I'm pretty experienced but need my phone working all the time for business, so I stay away from Alpha OS builds until they are released in the beta stage(If I'm wrong about 10.2 guys, please correct me).
    The carriers will start releasing them soon but in the meantime, some of the latest leaks for 10.1 are supposed to be great and very stable. If you have any issue with any of them, the last AT&T build 10.1.20125 is very stable and running without any bugs. You can get the download on CB.
    07-17-13 01:35 PM