Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Q-10 on 10.2.1.3014 still via AT & T Phone unsupported carriers sim, how to I get phone to update?
    I am on Cricket wireless, want to update, know the update had to have came out already but phone keeps telling me I am current when scan it, somebody told me to pull my sim but do not feel like taken apart the otter-box, etc for nothing (cracked once already) if that is NOT the "SURE" way and I must autoload it, is there no way but autoload or is it that I have to take my sim out or the update did not reach AT & T's phone yet in Philadelphia, Pa, 19111?

NOTE: A T & T even owns cricket now as they bought them this year but they do not support or sell at least blackberry's at their cricket locales.

Suggestions, hints, clues?

I just recieved a message yesterday saying 10.3xx is out and I go to scan updates (every 24 hours) and says I am current every single time. How come I do not feel so current? :P

-Catch SQN100-1
    Last edited by CatchTwentyTwo; 05-01-15 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Original was sloppy... LOL
    05-01-15 11:56 AM
    Same situation with AT&T. Called tech support and they said it was not available in US. This was early last month. Have checked like today and was told "you have the most recent software." Have not heard of the sim card removal to upgrade. Have gotten same advice to to autoload upgrade.

Have you tried the "Blackberry Link" for availability? I have looked at BB website and did not find any assistance for upgrade with AT&T as carrier.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    05-01-15 12:16 PM
    You can upgrade via the "blitz" method, which works like an over the air update but through a usb cable to your pc.

There's a tutorial in the leaked section of the forum, and i'll get you a download link for 10.3.1.XXXX

Posted via CB10
    bbnrs and DreadPirateRegan like this.
    05-01-15 12:31 PM
    which is the official release in 10.3.1 series. dont want leak.

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    05-01-15 12:56 PM
    Same here - official at & t release for me to (latest "stable) or even verizon/rogers would be fine I suppose?...
    That link would be awesome and how does this BLITZ method work, any links to read about it?

I do not understand why AT & T is not sending it out, I thought it was cause I was on cricket with AT & T phone although AT & T owns cricket so you would think.....

I am unsure who to blame here but want to blame somebody!...LOL

Thanks for any and all help to us people here needing this, Steve

BTW: No I did not try the BB Link, will now. I get messages thast it is now available and it just gets me red in the face as I go and check, keeps saying I have latest software then another 24 hour wait to even check again I mean what is happening? If anybody has any luck with th sim card way as in removing it, let me know?... Remove sim then connect to wifi and try it?...
    05-01-15 02:40 PM
    since you guys want official releases, I would recomend this:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...achesi-904841/

basically the way it works, is BB releases offical OS updates, but ATT and verizon are annoyingly slow in rolling the out to us, while the rest of the worlds carriers release them much sooner. Following the method mentioned in the link above allows you to non-destructively update to a new and still official OS. Its NOT a leak, just an offical OS that Verzion/ATT hasn't pushed out or didn't want for whatever reason.

Other treads that you'll want:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/
    (to downlaod the program sachesi that allows for the installations)

Sachesi Codes for OS downloads - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    (gives you the numbers needed to imput into sachesi to search for the update)
    ndhanta likes this.
    05-01-15 03:45 PM
    05-01-15 04:10 PM
    Q-10 on 10.2.1.3014 still via AT & T Phone unsupported carriers sim, how to I get phone to update?
    I am on Cricket wireless, want to update, know the update had to have came out already but phone keeps telling me I am current when scan it, somebody told me to pull my sim but do not feel like taken apart the otter-box, etc for nothing (cracked once already) if that is NOT the "SURE" way and I must autoload it, is there no way but autoload or is it that I have to take my sim out or the update did not reach AT & T's phone yet in Philadelphia, Pa, 19111?

NOTE: A T & T even owns cricket now as they bought them this year but they do not support or sell at least blackberry's at their cricket locales.

Suggestions, hints, clues?

I just recieved a message yesterday saying 10.3xx is out and I go to scan updates (every 24 hours) and says I am current every single time. How come I do not feel so current? :P

-Catch SQN100-1
    Use autoloader!!!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    05-01-15 04:19 PM
    Use autoloader!!!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    There is that as well, so yeah.

Relevant links:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...loader-927076/

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-943672/

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...tools-1012929/
    ndhanta likes this.
    05-01-15 04:19 PM
    since you guys want official releases, I would recomend this:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...achesi-904841/

basically the way it works, is BB releases offical OS updates, but ATT and verizon are annoyingly slow in rolling the out to us, while the rest of the worlds carriers release them much sooner. Following the method mentioned in the link above allows you to non-destructively update to a new and still official OS. Its NOT a leak, just an offical OS that Verzion/ATT hasn't pushed out or didn't want for whatever reason.

Other treads that you'll want:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/
    (to downlaod the program sachesi that allows for the installations)

Sachesi Codes for OS downloads - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    (gives you the numbers needed to imput into sachesi to search for the update)
    Verizon and ATT don't want BlackBerry to live! They are dumping their subscribers to IPhone! Pure monopoly!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    05-01-15 04:23 PM
    there is some new os 2744 released. in the thread some one has mentioned his att passport is unable to update through autoloader. biltz is working. should I also go to biltz update for att q10? but how can I make it clean install without destructive update?

edit: got the answer. that person was not using autoloader.
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ndhanta; 05-02-15 at 07:10 AM.
    05-01-15 08:56 PM