please tell me what innovative technology that blackberry brought?

Or Samsung? Or HTC?

Bigger screen? That's an innovative technology? Jellybean/Kitkat? That's innovation, where only 2 or 3% of the phones are only capable of running the new update. That's innovation?

Please tell me what groudbreaking technology has come out the past few years. The S3 --> S4 brought a bigger screen. WOW. And when you turn your head away, a video stops playing. WOW .. SHATTERING TECHNOLOGY.

The only thing that has impressed me lately was Sony's attempt to make a water resistant phone. That was pretty cool.
    09-11-13 12:51 PM
    How has that "jump" helped? I hear the argument over and over again..."iPhone is just putting fresh lipstick on a pig". But you know, that's one of the reasons why they have so many apps....nobody has had to recreate any for a new operating system. On some level, Apple is a victim of it's own success. A drastic OS change might mean diminishing their library, and that's a huge risk.

The fanboys love to point out that BB10 is "entirely new", and yes, it certainly is. Which is one reason why there's so little uptake. I'd have had much more in the way of misgivings in giving up my Blackberry if i knew that (a) BB10 kept all the same functionality (think, bedside mode, bridging), and (b) I could use the same apps. It's willfully blind to tout how admirable BBRY is for creating something new, without recognizing that there is a downside...for which BBRY is solely responsible.

Armchair CEO time: if BBRY had been smart, they would have moved to a brand new OS prior to such a huge decline. Certainly not when they were "on top", but they waited too long; not enough customers remained invested in the brand. That's when you'll see Apple make a big move...right at the start of "the fall". 'Cause you see, Apple knows what it's doing.
    I never said it helped. I just said that it was a bigger change than ios 6 to ios 7. And I agree with what you're saying but no company would change EVERYTHING they've been working on for years just because they think they may fall apart in the future.

Oh by the way BlackBerry did try and release bb10 sooner but they kept postponing it. They had the right intentions but everything kept going wrong for them.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 01:12 PM
    please tell me what innovative technology that blackberry brought?

Or Samsung? Or HTC?

Bigger screen? That's an innovative technology? Jellybean/Kitkat? That's innovation, where only 2 or 3% of the phones are only capable of running the new update. That's innovation?

Please tell me what groudbreaking technology has come out the past few years. The S3 --> S4 brought a bigger screen. WOW. And when you turn your head away, a video stops playing. WOW .. SHATTERING TECHNOLOGY.

The only thing that has impressed me lately was Sony's attempt to make a water resistant phone. That was pretty cool.
    Sony has actually been making some pretty amazing devices.. I just wish that Verizon carried one of their new phones. They're amazing!

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 01:15 PM
    This thread has inspired me to go watch keynotes of products I don't care about then go to competitor sites and declare to the population how much I don't care about the product I just wasted an hour watching a keynote on!!!!
    09-11-13 04:48 PM
    There is a new S4 out that is waterproof. . .

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 07:06 PM
    Lack of Innovations...
    09-12-13 11:53 AM
    Haha yes but sent photo by accident
    Attachment 200381
    Attachment 200382

Posted via CB10
    What's with that last one lol? Naked back blur
    09-12-13 03:19 PM
    What's with that last one lol? Naked back blur
    Haha I was moving the phone to take a picture and took a picture, but no nakedness was present at all

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 04:31 PM
33 12