It was a Triple today and made me PROUD to be a Black/Crackberry addict!

First I stopped at Tim Hortons for a cup of coffee. Ordered my usual Large Double/Double and told the guy "Tims Card".... he held up his scanner and I said "No - just choose a Tims Card"... he did and I tapped to pay..... 2 others along with him said "COOL! I wish my iPhone could do that!"...... Felt great!!

Then later in the day I was using my BlackBerry (forgot - Q10) - I was with a customer that asked me to email them a document I had. With one hand they watch as I sent them an email with an attached document in a matter of SECONDS.... they just could not believe it!

And then tonight my wife wanted me to take a few pictures of her with my phone cause they look better than with her 5s..... I did - and before she could say "can you text them to me" - I said - done..... then I sat back down to watch the Stanley Cup Pre-Game......

What a GREAT day!!!!

And ALL true - that's why I posted!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by tliolos; 06-11-14 at 07:36 PM.
    06-11-14 07:18 PM
    Cool story! It is indeed good having a Q10!
    06-11-14 07:19 PM
    How is this not a commercial?! If BlackBerry would show-off these kinds everyday BB10 abilities in their commercials things would be better for them.

Posted via CB10
    tliolos and gtnick44 like this.
    06-11-14 08:52 PM
    How did you send the documents via email? I've been away from BB devices for years and totally not aware of these tricks.

It was a Triple today and made me PROUD to be a Black/Crackberry addict!

First I stopped at Tim Hortons for a cup of coffee. Ordered my usual Large Double/Double and told the guy "Tims Card".... he held up his scanner and I said "No - just choose a Tims Card"... he did and I tapped to pay..... 2 others along with him said "COOL! I wish my iPhone could do that!"...... Felt great!!

Then later in the day I was using my BlackBerry (forgot - Q10) - I was with a customer that asked me to email them a document I had. With one hand they watch as I sent them an email with an attached document in a matter of SECONDS.... they just could not believe it!

And then tonight my wife wanted me to take a few pictures of her with my phone cause they look better than with her 5s..... I did - and before she could say "can you text them to me" - I said - done..... then I sat back down to watch the Stanley Cup Pre-Game......

What a GREAT day!!!!

And ALL true - that's why I posted!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 10:06 PM
    How did you send the documents via email? I've been away from BB devices for years and totally not aware of these tricks.
    Click the Paperclip - scroll to the bottom and you will see "File" - go to the directory on your device where the document is, click on it and then in the upper right click "Done"

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    06-12-14 06:51 AM
    Pictures of Q10 are better on average than her ip5S? I don't believe that as I've used Ip5/5s and z10 same camera as Q10 various settings and they've always lost to the iPhone. Posts over the Internet threads flikr and reviews also contradict your claim. So you have a a unicorn there but still a solid day for any bb10 user.

I think we need to start emailing these kind of stories to BlackBerry so they van use it in commercials. Also for research on which models make their users happy to determine which ones they need to evolve upon vs which to abandon.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 06:57 AM
    Great stuff. Shows the versatility of the Q10 and Blackberry OS

Posted by the Q10
    06-12-14 01:45 PM
    in good lights blackberry takes better pictures imho

Pictures of Q10 are better on average than her ip5S? I don't believe that as I've used Ip5/5s and z10 same camera as Q10 various settings and they've always lost to the iPhone. Posts over the Internet threads flikr and reviews also contradict your claim. So you have a a unicorn there but still a solid day for any bb10 user.

I think we need to start emailing these kind of stories to BlackBerry so they van use it in commercials. Also for research on which models make their users happy to determine which ones they need to evolve upon vs which to abandon.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 02:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    Absolutely - I took pictures outside - not direct sunlight - lush green grass - her in her white dress, hands down were much better. I took some with her 5s and with my Q10..... that's when she asked me to text them to her

Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    06-12-14 03:00 PM
    I show up my fellow managers almost everyday with my ability to manage with my Q10. For them it's, "Everybody has an iPhone". That's a sad day indeed when people compromise productivity, ease, design, and awesomeness just to be with the fake-a** "in crowd".

Live it, love it, be it.....BB10
    06-12-14 05:15 PM
    Absolutely - I took pictures outside - not direct sunlight - lush green grass - her in her white dress, hands down were much better. I took some with her 5s and with my Q10..... that's when she asked me to text them to her

Well can't argue that picture ... if I had my favourite girl in such a setting ... pure elegance.
    06-12-14 05:20 PM
    This is exactly what it's like. People say send me that and you reply it's already done. People need to be shown BlackBerrys racing iphones and androids at everyday tasks. Sounds like a youtube channel idea to me!

Q10, Q5, Z30... Damn I love leaks too much!
    06-12-14 09:16 PM
    Was at Walgreens and had a snapshot of my prescription ID on my phone that I had saved in my Remember app, ready for the pharmacist. Pulled up in a matter of seconds using the Search feature. While there, Comcast called to set an appointment and I had the rep on speaker while I accessed my calendar in another active frame. Then I used the note feature on the phone app for details of the appointment during the call. It was so smooth and easy.

Sent from my Q10 or Z10.
    06-12-14 11:30 PM