I made a deal to trade my LG phone for a used
    Q10. The person I made a deal with was gracious enough to allow me to keep the LG phone until I am able to set up the Q10. So the first thing I did was log in to my old blackberry ID and download apps I had already paid for. I have attempted to figure out a working solution for Facebook with hub integration. Mostly just want message notifications. Seems I may need to install a higher os and download an android solution so I can enable notifications. Today I cleaned up my app drawer and got it down to two screens. Did it by making folders. I really am a basic phone user. All I need is phone, email, text, a decently fast browser for the few sites I visit and Facebook notifications. I am sure I will be able to get there soon. I also need a sim card adapter to fit my nano sim in the q10's micro slot.
    07-09-17 06:13 PM
    07-09-17 08:49 PM
    Actually, I just went on Facebook and set up email notifications so I don't need a Facebook app. But thank you for the suggestion I do appreciate it. I don't care by which method I get Facebook notifications, just that I do. Email notifications will go straight to the hub so it's perfect for me
    07-09-17 09:48 PM
    I am on 10.2 and don't know how to enable hub notifications for android apps
    07-09-17 11:05 PM
    I am on 10.2 and don't know how to enable hub notifications for android apps
    They just happen or they don't. It depends on the app. You'll get a lot more on 10.3.X.
    07-09-17 11:24 PM
    Hopefully I can update to 10.3 because I don't have access to a computer

Posted via CB10
    07-10-17 03:03 AM
    Messenger lite works, but Facebook lite doesn't. I really would rather have notifications sent to email, but it seems I can't get message notifications via email. This morning I did get two emails that a close friend had updated their status but there is no option for message notifications so idk maybe find a Facebook app that loads and leave it on active state but it's really frustrating to have to do that. Not completely bb's fault though.
    07-10-17 08:42 AM
    You really need to find a PC to update your phone.
    07-10-17 08:52 AM
    I agree. Maybe this weekend.
    07-10-17 09:38 AM
    I just talked to my brother and he said I can come over Wednesday night and then I talked to my girl and she said it was cool so looks like Wednesday I'll be updating my BlackBerry and my vape. Which version of 10.3 works best on the q10?
    07-10-17 09:51 AM
    I just talked to my brother and he said I can come over Wednesday night and then I talked to my girl and she said it was cool so looks like Wednesday I'll be updating my BlackBerry and my vape. Which version of 10.3 works best on the q10?
    https://mega.nz/#!RZQh0aiY!8bI51iFyC...80UfPnC1XbYQIo

07-10-17 10:06 AM
    So for what I'm able to select as far as email notifications for facebook, it does work. I have Facebook lite on my LG and I am actually getting emails before lite notifies me. So after I update to 10.3, I will see how lite messenger works for hub notifications for messages and just use the mobile site instead of an app. Between email notifications, the mobile site and lite messenger I should be able to have as much of a complete Facebook experience as I need.
    07-10-17 08:59 PM
    So it took some doing but I got my phone updated. Had issues getting the zip extracted until I finally downloaded 7zip, then the computer wouldn't recognize the phone when I tried to run the autoloader until I installed BlackBerry Link. Then it finally installed and was done. I also installed lite messenger and got Google play / services running. That took some doing as well. First I didn't read the steps and then when I did read them I realized I had to go back and remove all data and uninstall for everything relating to Google play. But now it's done. Time for bed lol. Next step to activate phone on boost mobile lol. See how that goes tomorrow.
    07-13-17 04:29 AM