Hi, I'm new to this sideloading stuff and all that comes with it. I recently discovered Viber, all my friends use it and it's really popular. So I wanted to have it too, but got disappointed because it's not available for BB Q10. But then I found out you can sideload an Android app to your Blackberry. I am a noob, so I before I even got to the actual sideloading, I had to read numerous threads about it. But then I did it. I did everything like it says here: BB10 Sideloading Tool - BB10 Bars and Viber uploaded successfully. Then I opened the app on my phone and it said: Unfortunately, Viber has stoped.

Now, I have no idea what to do. I mean I did everything according to the steps. And I read also that many people got Viber working on their phones... I've been doing this for the past 2 days and I'm on the verge of tears. So, can anybody help me, please?
    01-17-14 11:36 AM
    Welcome to the forums!

Let me get the guides for you!

EDIT:

So, after you get the BAR file from here Viber for BlackBerry - BB10 Bars, follow this tutorial on how to get it into your device!

Sideload Android apps to your BlackBerry 10 device using Google Chrome | CrackBerry.com
    kejtje likes this.
    01-17-14 11:39 AM
    Thank you!
    I tried it, but at the end this popped up:

actual_version::4.1.1.10
    result::success
    Error: Package Id and Package Name must not be empty

What does it mean?
    01-17-14 12:02 PM
    Thank you!
    I tried it, but at the end this popped up:

actual_version::4.1.1.10
    result::success
    Error: Package Id and Package Name must not be empty

What does it mean?
    Means that the BAR file you have is crooked.

Give this one a try: http://apk2bar.org/bar/6f/2c/240694/..._v4.1.1.10.bar
    01-17-14 06:36 PM
    Well just for fun I downloaded viber off mobile1 site and installed. I know BlackBerry users are sure going to be happy once they all have 10.2.1. Side loading without hassle.

Reg leaked 10.2.1.1925. Q10
    01-17-14 07:07 PM
    Hello Ambassador,

I follow your posts/forums with great interest.

I too have 10.2.1.1925 on my Q10. Works like a dream. I have been downloading .bar files from bb10bars.net which boasts of having many Android applications which are supposed to run smoothly on BB. I have successfully downloaded many from the said site. But more than half dont work. Same error comes : Unfortunately, ****** (application) has stopped. Or, very often, nothing happens, just a blank screen.

For example, I tried downloading Live S3 wallpaper Dandelion, Dictionary.com,Turn Silent.... nothing works.

I have SNAP too. But, most of the direct downloads dont work. Am I missing something? Sometimes, I wonder whether I should in fact be corrupting my OS with these downloads-and-deletes!

Good wishes,

Pankaj Jaju
    01-22-14 09:30 AM
    Means that the BAR file you have is crooked.

Give this one a try: http://apk2bar.org/bar/6f/2c/240694/..._v4.1.1.10.bar
    Thanks! It works great. But it crashes pretty quick (Unfortunately Viber has stopped working). Is this normal?
    02-21-14 11:30 AM