My work Email is hosted thru Go Daddy. I set the Email account up on my Q10 and for 4 days everything appeared to work fine but then when I got on my PC somehow I was missing an entire 30 days worth of Emails....they were just gone! Apparently there is some kind of "syncing" that needs to occur? Unfortunately when setting this up on the Q10 there are no options to do this. Any suggestions?
    09-23-13 04:33 PM
    My work Email is hosted thru Go Daddy. I set the Email account up on my Q10 and for 4 days everything appeared to work fine but then when I got on my PC somehow I was missing an entire 30 days worth of Emails....they were just gone! Apparently there is some kind of "syncing" that needs to occur? Unfortunately when setting this up on the Q10 there are no options to do this. Any suggestions?
    I assume your go-daddy account is a pop account, rather than hosted exchange?

If it IS a pop account, one must learn to be aware that anything deleted on the device is deleted on the server. I am not sure this is relevant to your situation.

there ARE settings you can set on the go-daddy side relative to leaving deleted e-mails on the server.

So a 30 day block of e-mails just "ceased to exist?"

Once, I DID experience one situation where something in my hub went caddy-whompus and everything in that account in my hub got blown away, both on the device and server.

What OS version are you currently using?

BTW, welcome to CB.
    09-23-13 05:13 PM
    Thanks for the reply; actually my Wife is an IT Manager and she resolved the problem last night. She set it up via IMAP instead of POP....likewise there was an option to "push" rather than "pull" the Emails. Hopefully no more surprises! I actually LIKE my new Q10 even though I know it is not "cool" with the Millenials!!
    09-24-13 12:24 PM