Imcteo: I think it has something doing with BeBuzz. Just started to test it. No, my volume is back to normal from yesterday or today. With BBPro3 ringtone it was not as loud as now but BBPro3 ringtone is very significant so even with quieter volume it was fairly enough to get your calls
    03-08-15 02:24 PM
    update: I have just tried to get back to my regular ringtone I used to have in 10.2. Problem with volume is back.

Set up back BB Pro 3 and no problem at all. Super loud ringtone

Have you all tried BB Pro 3 before you had started to complain everywhere?
    03-08-15 02:27 PM
    ? hahahaha? LOL its magical Q10
    03-08-15 02:53 PM
    Excuse me but what is meant by "UI" ? Have seen it used several times by others.
    03-08-15 04:01 PM
    Excuse me but what is meant by "UI" ? Have seen it used several times by others.
    User Interface

Posted via CB10
    bbnrs likes this.
    03-08-15 04:16 PM
    What is BlackBerry pro 3?

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 01:00 AM
    What is BlackBerry pro 3?

Posted via CB10
    A ringtone :

Attachment 339891
    03-09-15 01:11 AM
    Is it on the phone or an app. BlackBerry app world is being slow.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 01:15 AM
    On the native phone app. There are more ringtones in 10.3.1 (sms, phone, emails, alarm clock, etc.)
    03-09-15 01:18 AM
    I lost all txt messages and call logs, battery drained in the mix of the day, assistant is not working only gets phone very hot. When assistant on battery will drain in no time. Using 10.3 over 2weeks now, didn't settle at all.... disappointed I LOVED my z10 before now I'm stuck!

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 01:56 AM
    Thanks for the help with the ringtone. Will check that out now

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 11:03 AM
    After the latest Blackberry Q10, I've decided to throw in the towel and go Android, as per my earlier rant. Possible someone can give me a solution(s) to the following;

I'm trying to recoup my Excel, Word and PDF files off the Blackberry. These files are stored on the micro card. I can read ALL of these files WITH the blackberry. But;

-Blackberry link no longer works as I use a MacBook with 10.6.4 and Blackberry's update was kind enough to nullify a system that worked fine prior to the "update"
    -reading these files with either the Mac or a PC running Windows Pro 8 tells me "files are corrupted" and any of the 3 formats will not open
    -reboots and re seat the SD card, no difference
    -Blackberry Link can't be loaded on the PC as it is a work computer and I don't have the required permissions
    -loading the file(s) to dropbox, transferring to either computer gives me the same "files are corrupted or partially missing" error message

I can't believe there is a problem with the Micro SD Card as I can read all the files with the Blackberry.

Any suggestions? The drive to Waterloo Ontario to throw a concrete block through Blackberry's front door is a bit too far. Beside, this level of vandalism wouldn't equal the vandalism these asshats did to MY property with the last Blackberry Q10 upgrade.
    charlie wax likes this.
    03-09-15 11:08 AM
    Did you encrypt your SD Card ?
    03-09-15 11:33 AM
    Did you encrypt your SD Card ?
    Thanks Joshu42 that was it. It took the BB 5hrs to decrypt 2.4 GB of documents!! Hell, I had nothing better to do anyway!!

I was accessing my documents via BB Link until the upgrade decided my Mac's operating system is no longer supported and won't allow me to use Link.

I don't remember setting the BB to encrypt documents, but I may have.

Just like I may have mucked up the volume.

And possible messed up the calendar. And the remember app, who the hell would expect points to be in chronological order when it's set to be in chronological order? My bad again.

And fiddled f***ed the icon sizes, back ground colors, etc. Probably me again!!

Plus all the other things undoubtedly changed that I will likely find in the next few days.

Sorry, this former BB pumper and investor wants out, never again will I even be in the same room with a Blackberry, never mind own one.

Regardless Joshu, thanks for the heads up, you may have saved me from some time in jail.
    charlie wax and Joshu42 like this.
    03-09-15 02:37 PM
    I can confirm the following issues on 10.3.1.1565 (Deutsche-Telekom-branded Q10, update 2 weeks ago):
    • poor battery life
    • lag in android apps / black screen
    • low notification volume
    • assistant does not work properly after not granting "full access"

I updated from the previous of the previous version of BB10.
    03-10-15 11:21 AM
    DONE!!!

Android phone ordered, most of my files off my Q10 recovered. Writing out contact list.

Will set up the new phone when I get it and enjoy tremendously putting this piece of **** Blackberry into the electronics grinder, never to be seen again!
    I have officially suffered my final and last Blackberry 'upgrade'.

Bye everyone!! Have fun hanging on to that sinking ship!! After a few years of denying this myself, I now realize I should have done this years ago and not pissed hundreds of dollars away on a Q10.
    03-10-15 12:01 PM
    DONE!!!

Android phone ordered, most of my files off my Q10 recovered. Writing out contact list.

Will set up the new phone when I get it and enjoy tremendously putting this piece of **** Blackberry into the electronics grinder, never to be seen again!
    I have officially suffered my final and last Blackberry 'upgrade'.

Bye everyone!! Have fun hanging on to that sinking ship!! After a few years of denying this myself, I now realize I should have done this years ago and not pissed hundreds of dollars away on a Q10.
    Sad to see you go. I'm sure the next OS release will address many issues people are having.
    Have fun with your device that uses an OS that was specifically designed to mine data and track users as much as possible. Privacy is not a factor for you so no problem, right.
    03-10-15 01:31 PM
    I can confirm the following issues on 10.3.1.1565 (Deutsche-Telekom-branded Q10, update 2 weeks ago):
    • poor battery life
    • lag in android apps / black screen
    • low notification volume
    • assistant does not work properly after not granting "full access"

I updated from the previous of the previous version of BB10.
    poor wifi range? dropping wifi ? vibration after call answer ?
    03-10-15 01:51 PM
    let him go ....
    google teaches him what real bugs are .... now waiting for dialer to appear 10 secs
    03-10-15 01:59 PM
    For my q10, I am noticing:
    Average battery life- but I'm using my phone more

Volume issue

Other than that, android apps work great- though something new- when I go to delete an email or text, when I hold down on the item, the right menu has an instant preview of the item even though I've turned off all instant previews, I still get them. Bizarre.

But, for those frustrated, iphone went through an update everyone hated - every phone has their issues. To me, BlackBerry is easy enough to figure out- except for BlackBerry link- that's still confusing me with windows 8.1.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 02:18 PM
    For my q10, I am noticing:
    Average battery life- but I'm using my phone more

Volume issue

Other than that, android apps work great- though something new- when I go to delete an email or text, when I hold down on the item, the right menu has an instant preview of the item even though I've turned off all instant previews, I still get them. Bizarre.

But, for those frustrated, iphone went through an update everyone hated - every phone has their issues. To me, BlackBerry is easy enough to figure out- except for BlackBerry link- that's still confusing me with windows 8.1.

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like your issues are tolerable. Which model Q10 do you have?

Q10 SQN100-1- OS 10.2.1 ... on its 3rd keyboard.
    03-10-15 06:46 PM
    i have a certain disbelief.
    03-14-15 02:22 PM
    So glad I don't have 10.3.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 02:32 PM
    Hi we in the uk are also having big problems with wifi on os 10.3 keeps dropping on home network and when out and about with limited conectivity on my q10 I think it is a software issue?

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 03:49 AM
    Yep , and latest update didnt fix that . I have wifi and BB service drop (both on wifi and 3G and no its not my provider it works perfect on 10.2)
    03-16-15 05:48 AM
233 ... 78910