After update to 10.3 on my Q10, the phone doesn't charge, and i don't have network signal. i am now stranded because i cannot charge my phone and the battery is fully drained down. i also don't have any network signal. Please help!! I cant use my phone!.
    I have the exact same problem as you, glad to know I'm not alone but I haven't seen many people reporting this problem here which isn't giving me much confidence in getting it sorted out quickly. Right now I have a dead phone that refuses to charge sitting next to me.

Any help from anyone would be much appreciated.
    02-20-15 07:54 AM
    Lag is strange for the new OS, in all the findings and fixes threads for the leaks almost everyone reported that the new UI is snappier and quicker. How much of your internal storage is taken up right now?

I had the media card issue as well at first. 2 possible ways to fix this: 1) start up your camera. The phone should prompt you asking whether you want to save all photos on your micro SD. Hit yes. Done. Or 2) do a backup of everything on your card, then go into phone settings > storage and access > erase media card, then when that's done, hit "format media card". Then it should have no issues being accessed by your phone

As for battery drain, not much can be done to fix it because it will still take more battery than 10.2 ever did. It's a small price to pay for the better features, imo. Just set your screen to lowest dimming, also turn on battery saving mode. Worked for me like a charm

Hope this helps!

 Once you go BlackBerry you never go back...Berry 
    02-20-15 07:56 AM
    The 10.3 works fine for me, but I think my battery is depleting faster.,

Q10 Filipinas
    02-20-15 08:55 AM
    Hi,

Just got my Q10 updated fm 10.2 to 10.3 and now am having following problems. Can someone help me plse.

1) all the tab icons become small? I want them to be big as it was.
    2) when awake the phone the screen got enlarge automatically and every time i have to adjust it?

Will really appreciate for the help.

Tushar CB
    02-20-15 09:31 AM
    The 10.3 works fine for me, but I think my battery is depleting faster.,

Q10 Filipinas
    Wait a little, it need some time settling down.
    02-20-15 09:45 AM
    The only annoying thing with 10.3 is for me the calendar. 10.2.1 was way better. Agenda view right now? Forget it...

Posted via CB10
    Agree with this. The previous OS even allows us to know how full our day is by just looking at the month view since size of numbers/dates change depending on schedule. Now it's dots and squares that doesnt tell anything.

CB on Q10
    Warios and allwi like this.
    02-20-15 10:06 AM
    Wait a little, it need some time settling down.
    Yeap thanks!

Q10 Filipinas
    02-20-15 10:38 AM
    On a Q10 with 10.3.1.2267 / 10.3.1.1581
    I have the same problem as you with #2, EVERYTIME I swipe up to start, it zooms in to the top left corner and I have to zoom out every time, SO Annoying! - Sorry no fix, just wanted to say you're not alone at least, felt like I was :/

I'm not sure what you mean by #1 with the tabs though, guess I don't have that problem.

There are so many more problems and they've made things look horrible, this is like 10.2 is Windows 7, 10.3 is Windows 8... and I'm a Mac person so that's a big insult xD
    02-20-15 12:04 PM
    On a Q10 with 10.3.1.2267 / 10.3.1.1581
    I have the same problem as you with #2, EVERYTIME I swipe up to start, it zooms in to the top left corner and I have to zoom out every time, SO Annoying! - Sorry no fix, just wanted to say you're not alone at least, felt like I was :/

I'm not sure what you mean by #1 with the tabs though, guess I don't have that problem.

There are so many more problems and they've made things look horrible, this is like 10.2 is Windows 7, 10.3 is Windows 8... and I'm a Mac person so that's a big insult xD
    Why would it Zoom in? do you have magnification turned on? Check accessibility settings.

Posted via CB10
    bribreizh and Y_s like this.
    02-20-15 12:20 PM
    Why would it Zoom in? do you have magnification turned on? Check accessibility settings.

Posted via CB10
    I assume it's a bug with magnify mode, I did turn off magnify mode as you suggested and that stopped the zooming in to top left, I tried to turn it back on to get the functionality back and hoped that would fix it, it didn't (so I'll leave it off), then gave me trouble just deselecting it again within the Settings/Accessibility app, oh well, at least it's sorta fixed for now ... now on to the poor volume output, issues with predictions acceptance, sensitivity with bottom left/back and right side/menu button... ugly Calendar views and getting use to camera's button rather than anywhere on screen... sorry venting a little, not impressed with this update as you can see :/

Also as it says I'm a Newbie to CrackBerry and that initial reply was to "Tushar Agrawal1", so guess I'll click quote rather than reply :P
    02-20-15 12:33 PM
    I can only imagine how "tech support" at carriers are scrambling to help their customers trying to "adjust" a 10.3 user's phone.
    02-20-15 12:44 PM
    I have noticed with the 10.3 that you cannot configure notifications (sound, tone, etc) for individual email addresses like you could on 10.2 - is this correct or is there an option I have missed?
    02-20-15 01:46 PM
    I have noticed with the 10.3 that you cannot configure notifications (sound, tone, etc) for individual email addresses like you could on 10.2 - is this correct or is there an option I have missed?
    You can still customize things they've just made it less intuitive, or maybe more so but changes take getting used to, so go to:
    (Quick) Settings > Notifications >
    Then you can either click "Normal", "Phone Calls Only" etc. OR Click "+ ADD" on the bottom and create a NEW Profile ("Normal", "Phone Calls Only" etc. is ALSO a Profile... you will find your new Profile at the bottom of that list for future reference).

Once in one of those profiles, choose " Customise App Notifications" ...and then I think it's self explanatory from there...

Hope this fixes one annoyance of the many 10.3 has caused :/
    02-20-15 02:12 PM
    You should be able to do it trough the notification settings
    02-20-15 02:19 PM
    Why does this crap always happen with Blackberry. I just did my update and I cannot hear any notifications. Missed 6 phone calls, 4 text messages. Why do they hype up the update and NEVER have a back up solution for the f..k ups? Now I know why eveybody is switching to iPhone and Samsung. I'm fed up with their inconsistency and looking at switching !!!!!
    02-20-15 08:52 PM
    You should be able to do it trough the notification settings
    The option to make new emails go without any notification except for the led seemed gone as well.

CB on Q10
    02-20-15 08:58 PM
    same problem here.. have u found any solution??
    Does anyone here have a quick idea on how to go back to the previous version. This new one ain't working - my phone battery drained and won't even charge. I regret doing the upgrade.
    02-20-15 09:55 PM
    I'm having heavy issues after the upgrade today to 10.3.1.1565

' UI lags at the hub or on applications
    ' UI no response on several occations
    ' browser very slow (startup & page load)
    ' video playback: the screen remains simply black, only the sound is playing
    ' bb gets hot on the back side
    ' ringtone sound level at least 30-40% lower. Sucks tremendously. I loved the musicbox-style-sound

i'm truly sad. I wish I would have never done that upgrade. How can I return to 10.2.1.3062? Please help...
    Agree. Same issues here, particularly lagging.
    02-20-15 10:02 PM
    I can only imagine how "tech support" at carriers are scrambling to help their customers trying to "adjust" a 10.3 user's phone.
    That is if they even know it's been pushed out. ;(
    02-20-15 10:03 PM
    After update to 10.3 on my Q10, the phone doesn't charge, and i don't have network signal. i am now stranded because i cannot charge my phone and the battery is fully drained down. i also don't have any network signal. Please help!! I cant use my phone!.
    I have the same issue on my Q10. Had to downgrade to 10.2.1, using BlackBerry Link.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 10:05 PM
    Everything was working pretty good on my Q10 as far as I could tell except the low notifications volume. I tried everything to get the volume to be as loud as before the update. This was a deal breaker for me and I went back to 10.2.1.
    Eijaz Sheikh likes this.
    02-20-15 10:25 PM
    I am here with the same problem. I hope somebody will come to our aid.
    02-20-15 11:16 PM
    I just can't get it to work. Same problems again: won't charge, and won't establish a wireless connection to Rogers.

This is my 4th attempt.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 335457
    02-20-15 11:22 PM
    Had to revert back to 10.2.1, using an autoloader.

I'll have to wait for another release, as the current 10.3.1 hates my Q10, SQN100-1.

I'm surprised this got released! It renders my model of Q10 useless.

Posted via CB10
    fscottb, cvnc, lift and 1 others like this.
    02-21-15 12:42 AM
    My notifications just got a lot quieter even tho its turned to max. Ringtones, bbm, text...everything. Not happy about that.

Overall tho I am pleased with the update.

Posted via CB10
    Eijaz Sheikh likes this.
    02-21-15 01:20 AM
233 1234 ...