Hate to be that new thread starter but I haven't been here in a while and I don't have the time to go through every topic in hopes that my questions would possibly be answered (sorry, college takes all my time away now).

Anyways,

My Q10 has been fine up until as of late:

My main problems:

1) Whenever I am sending a message, or in the text message convo and someone texts me back 75% of the time I am in that convo log it goes blank and I cannot send texts. I go to compose and it goes back to the same blank convo log I have with that person, I go to another convo, refresh the hub, etc. and it still takes 5-10 minutes before it turns back to normal (NOT GOOD IF I HAVE TO SEND URGENT texts, etc.)

2) The screen flickers sometimes, as and then all is well again, it's weird. (Note this does not happen every day but every once in a while).

In good spirits, I will always update this thread for any problems regarding MY Q10, and then bump it if need be.

Best,
    Rudy
    11-18-13 10:54 AM
    I have a similar problem with texts. It seems to only be triggered with one contact and takes time to resolve itself. No idea what is happening here, but it's annoying for me too.

I have not had the screen flicker at all. Don't know what that's about.

Posted on my Q10
    11-18-13 07:16 PM
    I have had the same problem with random texts. Fastest way I've found to fix this besides waiting for it to self fix was take the time and scroll all the way back down ( when it goes blank it scrolls to the top for some reason). It still takes a few seconds once you scroll down but usually not as long.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 08:19 PM