Hello everyone,
    Since a couple of days I am having some problems with my BBQ10. The problem I am facing is that a calendar connected to my yahoo email didn't sincronize and I was not getting the events on the calendar. I decided then to change the password of my email to see if it could work, but nothing changed. I then deleted the account from my device and tried adding it again, but unfortunately it is not adding it anymore and all the time I get this message: "At this time your email, calendar, and contacts accound can't be added. Please try again later." I have tried in the past 2 days, but I keep getting this message. I have also tried wifi, but it still keeps showing me this message.
    The main purpose of having the yahoo calendar in my device it is due to the fact that my yahoo email address is the one connected with facebook and that I was using it to have all the events I would like to participate on my device. Now this is currently not possible.
    What should I do to solve this?

Thank you for your help and suggestions.
    Cheers from Denmark
    12-14-15 03:20 PM
    Have you tried rebooting your Q10? Happened to me before, I did battery pull, turned on my Q and added the Y account.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 04:01 PM
    Back when I had this problem on my Q10, I just tried it a couple of times a rebooted. That seemed to work for me.
    12-14-15 04:15 PM
    Have you tried rebooting your Q10? Happened to me before, I did battery pull, turned on my Q and added the Y account.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you very much for the suggestion. I just tried and, unfortunately, I was not successful at all, same screenshot as this one below
    Problems in adding a Yahoo account to my BBQ10, can I get some help?-img_20151213_163646.png
    12-14-15 04:19 PM
    Back when I had this problem on my Q10, I just tried it a couple of times a rebooted. That seemed to work for me.
    Will reboot one more time and see, thanks
    12-14-15 04:20 PM
    Hi Cephas,
    I rebooted it a second time, but nothing seems to change. I will try one more tomorrow morning when I wake up, let's hope.
    Thanks again
    12-14-15 04:38 PM