Hello, I have a problem with transferring files from pc to the INTERNAL memory of Q10. I have no microsd. The copy starts but then fall down to zero k/s and remain stopped for 1-2 min; after, it starts again but for only 30 seconds. Same thing with BB link or usb storage access.

problem with copying files from pc to Q10-bb_bu.jpg

10 minutes for 7 mp3s
    07-03-15 09:42 AM
    Try using Blend. Blend has the ability to move files in/out the device and I find it to be more reliable than Link.
    dirtnapper75 likes this.
    07-03-15 10:34 AM
    Try to re add device or re install the device driver

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 11:20 AM
    Not really sure what kind of files you are transferring but I pretty much run my business from my BBerry 75% of the time, well I can always try huh....

From the computers I send documents all the time in the form of PDF among others via 'Print to Go', painless, easy and wirelessly...

Posted via P9983
    07-03-15 12:10 PM
    Not really sure what kind of files you are transferring but I pretty much run my business from my BBerry 75% of the time, well I can always try huh....

From the computers I send documents all the time in the form of PDF among others via 'Print to Go', painless, easy and wirelessly...
    All great and good but the OP stated he was moving MP3 files.

Also, whatever you do, don't mess your setup. Nobody I know can set up Prin2Go (the page needed fails to load).
    07-04-15 12:43 PM
    Oh excuse me, guess I missed the MP3 part focused on the thread title, my bad and since I don't remember when was the last time I transferred music....

Now another possible option could be via Wi-Fi, like in setting up a 'Wi-Fi Access' connection between computer and device, it may be a little more involved but not a big deal once you are up and running....

'and yes all is great and good'

Posted via P9983
    diegonei likes this.
    07-06-15 02:34 PM
    Now another possible option could be via Wi-Fi, like in setting up a 'Wi-Fi Access' connection between computer and device, it may be a little more involved but not a big deal once you are up and running....
    To be quite honest, even if the OP didn't say that, I think he is indeed using WiFi. That's the only situation where I've seen that issue happen.
    rayporsche likes this.
    07-06-15 04:44 PM
    Thanks all for the answers. Actually I meant I use the usb cable, and I prefer to explore content through windows explorer .
    The problems persist also with other kind of files. I noticed that copying stops at the end of every file, like it need to "indexing" every time.
    However I tried use blend with cable and wi-fi too and it works well. (but I don't like UI at all)
    07-13-15 04:38 AM
    Turn on the Access using USB

Posted via My Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.798
    07-13-15 07:24 AM
    Looks like u are ahead of where I was just this morning. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't even see my internal memory via PC. Not sure if this would affect your ability to transfer files over USB but if you haven't already got blackberry device manager installed, I say give it a shot.
    When u plug in, the phone asks you if you want to change only or install drivers etc....choose install drivers. Then you should see a "blackberry cd" in windows explorer. Don't install everything. Just click down into the drivers folder and install/double click blackberrydevicemanager.exe.

It's a shot in the dark but maybe that will put some better driver onto your machine. It helped me with simply seeing the internal memory in the first place.....

It also has the "benefit" of avoiding link and blend

Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 12:31 PM