10-10-14 08:34 AM
83 ... 234
tools
    I don't usually keep a call history, but I happened to have 2 calls in mine, so I experimented with the copy/paste thing. Strangely, when I long-press them, they don't result in the same sets of options. The call from a month ago gives me the option to "Copy Number", but not "Invite to Meeting". The call from yesterday gives me "Invite to Meeting" but not "Copy Number". BUT, yesterday's call options has those three little vertical bars at the top, which when pressed, bring back "Copy Number". When I press those 3 bars on the call from a month ago, nothing changes, i.e. "Invite to Meeting" never shows up. Both calls were to people in my contacts list.

So... the best I can say is that it's inconsistent. Maybe that inconsistency is part of the bug, and maybe that's why it also works for some people and not others. Maybe not every item in the history produces the same results. Just a thought.
    03-16-14 08:46 PM
    I'm running 2102. It works I can copy and paste the number.

via Q10
    03-16-14 09:07 PM
    Did you try with multiple items in your call history? What about the oldest vs. the newest? Do the menus change from one item to the next?
    I'm running 2102. It works I can copy and paste the number.
    03-16-14 09:17 PM
    alright guys, better off we tweet @michaelclewley about this bug, OK? rather than keep on yelling & mocking against each other for something in which people say it works on their phones but some don't.
    world saviour likes this.
    03-17-14 12:26 AM
    Did you try with multiple items in your call history? What about the oldest vs. the newest? Do the menus change from one item to the next?
    Not in multiple items only works with one number at a time.
    I paste it to sms and docs to go. Both works except for email.

via Q10
    03-17-14 05:46 AM
    Apologies, I think I wasn't being very clear. When I tested this on my phone, I found that different items in my call history produced slightly different long-press menus, and I'm not sure why. I was wondering whether you had tested more than one item (but one at a time) to see if the choices in the long-press menus were identical for each.
    Not in multiple items only works with one number at a time.
    I paste it to sms and docs to go. Both works except for email.
    03-17-14 09:55 AM
    Hi Everyone

I just picked up a new passport, and realized that Blackberry unfortunately did not address this issue in the latest version of the OS. The copy/paste matter still appears to be present. Is there a way to escalate this to blackberry directly? This is something that should definitely be resolved

Thanks so much
    Andy
    10-09-14 07:49 PM
    Do it through the Phone app, second tab, not the Contacts one. Works even on 10.2.1.
    10-10-14 08:34 AM
83 ... 234