I DL'd the most recent update about a week ago. Since then, I lose 1% of battery every 3 mins even when it isn't in use whatsoever. I'm talking -- no background running apps, no texting, no calls. If I can't charge it every 3 hours, it's dead. I NEVER had this problem before the update. I have perused forum after forum, learning how to dim my screen, turn my lock screen to every 10 seconds, check device monitor, ect. The "Status" application on the device monitor consumes almost 90% of power and all of my apps are less than 1% (To be the MOST specific, in the last 48hrs., here's my battery breakdown: 166% usage to Standby, 32% to system, 28% to PIM services, 16% to Display. All Apps at <1%). What is going on??? This is my sixth BB, so I know my way around one. I used to be able to go without plugging it in for two days -- just as early as last week, pre-update.

Also, the phone, which is only at 50% of storage capacity, is slow to switch between text/email hubs and loading the coversations, i.e. I stare at a black screen for about 10 seconds before my conversation history loads in a text.

Lastly, I am also having issues with "double-tapping" post-update. When I type in the "o" in a text/email, I either immediately get: "oo," "O," "oi," "op" ect... I LOVE this phone, but I am over this! PLEASE someone help!
    Last edited by fleur_di_lyns; 04-23-14 at 12:47 PM. Reason: spelling
    04-23-14 12:46 PM
    I DL'd the most recent update about a week ago. Since then, I lose 1% of battery every 3 mins even when it isn't in use whatsoever. I'm talking -- no background running apps, no texting, no calls. If I can't charge it every 3 hours, it's dead. I NEVER had this problem before the update. I have perused forum after forum, learning how to dim my screen, turn my lock screen to every 10 seconds, check device monitor, ect. The "Status" application on the device monitor consumes almost 90% of power and all of my apps are less than 1% (To be the MOST specific, in the last 48hrs., here's my battery breakdown: 166% usage to Standby, 32% to system, 28% to PIM services, 16% to Display. All Apps at <1%). What is going on??? This is my sixth BB, so I know my way around one. I used to be able to go without plugging it in for two days -- just as early as last week, pre-update.

Also, the phone, which is only at 50% of storage capacity, is slow to switch between text/email hubs and loading the coversations, i.e. I stare at a black screen for about 10 seconds before my conversation history loads in a text.

Lastly, I am also having issues with "double-tapping" post-update. When I type in the "o" in a text/email, I either immediately get: "oo," "O," "oi," "op" ect... I LOVE this phone, but I am over this! PLEASE someone help!
    Interesting. I have not heard of anyone else that has been experiencing this. Maybe try and use an autoloader to reload the OS? Or twy the .2947 autoloader?
    04-23-14 12:48 PM
    I don't know about the rest but the Q is known to have this double typing issue. Most have to get a replacement phone.
    04-23-14 01:00 PM
    How do you complete an autoloader?
    04-23-14 01:10 PM
    How do you complete an autoloader?
    Download auto loader you want.
    Unzip
    Do a back up via link
    Close link plug your phone in to pc
    Double click exe file that you unzipped and it will load onto the device. Green led shows you its loading.
    When screen closes your device will restart, go through the set up and restore from link if you want. I suggest you set up like new as restore can cause some bugs.

Posted with my Z30 using the latest leak.
    04-23-14 01:19 PM
    My Z10 is doing all the same things aside from the double tap. Battery drain and very slow... 10.2 killed the fun.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 02:16 PM
    Bad install. Secwipe and do a fresh autoloader, you'll probably be a happy camper again. Apart form the double type... that's hardware.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-23-14 02:26 PM