Hello to everyone, and new to forum. Having just recently buying a Q10, my personal opinion right now is that the Q10 is arms and legs above the iphone 5, which I had previously. So much nicer I can't begin to tell anyone. At least for me.

Now to my question.
    Since all emails and contacts or messages come into the hub, is it possible to have the hub separate out the email messages coming in? By that I mean if I have only one phone, and my wife uses it sometimes, is it possible for her to have her email account on this phone and also possible for me not to receive her messages into the hub box? What is happening is that both email addresses were set up, mine Comcast, hers yahoo. I realize these can also be gathered at the web page without using hub but makes it nice not to have to browse to the page and log in and get them. any suggestions for a circumstance such as this? I don't think two separate emails can be setup via the hub and not receive one of them, but maybe some kind of shortcut to get to the login page of the web based email? Appreciate some help as this is not meant to be used by more than one person, that I can see.

Not sure how to set up a short cut or icon for direct logging in if that is the answer.

thanks
    09-12-13 05:54 PM
    Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure I get your issue but I'll try to answer as well as I can.

You can add as many email accounts to your Q10 as you want. That simple. Just follow the steps after you go Settings > Accounts.

You can also select which accounts show or do not show in the HUB at any given time

HUB > Overflow (the three dots) > Settings > HUB Management. Disabling accounts in there will not stop email from getting to the phone. They just won't prompt notifications and won't show in the main HUB list, but if you hit that email tab, it will display everything.

Hope this is what you're looking for and welcome to the forums!
    09-12-13 06:05 PM